Ortiz/Griffin III?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Skadoo92

Reaction score
X-Pac Sig Reqest

Theme:X-Pac
*Colours:Red,green,Black
*Person(s):X-Pac maybe Road dogg with him
*Text:X-Pac The X-Factor
Font:Dont matter as long as its cool
*Size:500x200
Pics:2-3 Pics the sickest ones you can find
And if u can put this gif in and make it a lil bigger though if u could
Name placement:Bottom Right Skadoo92

SnackZ

Reaction score
Where's the gif? PM it to me. I'll try and do this one for you. If you can find some pics you might want me to use that would be cool as well. Just PM it to me.

SnackZ

Reaction score
The gif looks real choppy as is so making it bigger would not help. Here is what I came up with. Let me know if you want anything done to it.

The Main Pic (middle) had an NWO shirt but I changed it and made my own X-Factor shirt. Hope you like it man.

xpacskadoo92ds5.jpg

Skadoo92

Reaction score
Dude thats the sickest sig. Man thanks u the best rep+ and dont worry bout the gif thanks man

Ben

Reaction score
"Hopefully in May or June. It's up to Dana and the UFC to let the fight happen. I know people want to see me fight again, so let's do a Forrest-Ortiz three. He's a former world champion, our last two fights have been awesome – so let's just put on a three ... The last one I thought I won, but they gave it to him. So let's just make the third time better than the last two. I guess the fans will speak loudest, so let's make the fans make some noise ... I don't know why people [call me out]. They want to be famous? I guess me being as infamous as I am, these guys can get on me and the only way for them to be recognized is to fight a big name like me. I think it's cool. I think it's funny. Take your ticket and wait in line, and Forrest – I'll give you the No. 1 ticket."

Actually wouldn't mind seeing this fight, still doesn't change the fact that he should hang it up, but this would at least be a entertaining fight to send him on his way.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Knew it.

Pulling out of the Nog fight to face another bum.

Probably still get beat anyway though.

Ben

Reaction score
He needs to loose so he can just retire or try to be like Shamrock and fight for any small promotion that will pay him. He's done and he should know it past the point of even being a gate keeper for the division.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
griffin is a bum? not sure if serious.

LLCoolJoel

Reaction score
I guess this is the right choice the first 2 fights ended with controversy. With many saying Forrest Griffin won the first fight and in the second fight saying that Tito won the fight. I guess this has to be the logical conclusion.

Plus if Tito loses again then he might retire after all not winning a fight since 2006 has to be weighing on his mind. It will always happen when you aren't willing to evolve with the game..... you get left behind.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Sure still got some cockiness despite not exactly being on a role. Guess it wouldn't be too bad of a fight but think Griffin would beat him.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
griffin is a bum? not sure if serious.

100% srs

No KO power, no real BJJ technique, no wrestling skills and basically an average fighter......

Not sure wat you see in him.

LLCoolJoel

Reaction score
100% srs

No KO power, no real BJJ technique, no wrestling skills and basically an average fighter......

Not sure wat you see in him.

He is a good exciting fighter. He will tell you himself, he mightn't be the strongest, fastest or most skilled but one thing he has is that he will come at you with everything he has. He has the heart of a champion. That seemed to be good enough to beat the likes of Tito Ortiz, Quinton Jackson, Rich Franklin, Travis Fulton and Shogun Rua.

What is there not to like about him?

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
he has no KO power - is KO power what is needed to be a great fighter?
no BJJ technique? - good enough to get his black belt from a credible instructor
no wrestling skills? - he has solid wrestling. Not on the calibre of others in the division but he isn't a mug
average fighter? - being an average fighter is far from being a bum

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
He is a good exciting fighter. He will tell you himself, he mightn't be the strongest, fastest or most skilled but one thing he has is that he will come at you with everything he has. He has the heart of a champion. That seemed to be good enough to beat the likes of Tito Ortiz, Quinton Jackson, Rich Franklin, Travis Fulton and Shogun Rua.

What is there not to like about him?

Didn't say I dont like him, and yeah his 'style' makes for some exciting fights, but he is a poor fighter.

Those examples you gave are incredibly weak. He got a split decision v Tito which should of gone the other way, Nearly the same story in the 'Page fight, which was closer to call than the Tito one IMO.

Shogun fight was crazy, dude had just come off a long ass layoff. It was as cheap a win as Mir beating Nog when he had glandular fever.

LLCoolJoel

Reaction score
Didn't say I dont like him, and yeah his 'style' makes for some exciting fights, but he is a poor fighter.

We will have to disagree here because all of his opponents know that he is a skilled fighter with the heart of a true champion. I'll have to take their word on it.

Those examples you gave are incredibly weak.

The fact that you think I gave "weak" examples says more about you than me. He has beaten 4! count them 4 former World Champions. You mightn't want to give him respect but to me he seems to have a rather successful career resume.

He got a split decision v Tito which should of gone the other way, Nearly the same story in the 'Page fight, which was closer to call than the Tito one IMO.

He won them fights because he works harder than either fighter, he put a chink in the armor of a fighter who experts predicted was going to hold the Light Heavyweight Championship for a longtime in Rampage. As the fight progresses he gets tougher, blood...... he enjoys it it fuels him.

Shogun fight was crazy, dude had just come off a long ass layoff. It was as cheap a win as Mir beating Nog when he had glandular fever.

Don't take the fight unless you are ready to fight, I think that Shogun doesn't feed his fans to make the excuses for him, he came in knowing he wasn't at his best. He has no one to blame but himself. Forrest took advantage of him and submitted him in the third.