Originals vs. New Breed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Mojo

Reaction score
Since my computer is back, where will I go??

YES I will be back often more, not once a day, but a few more times than before

Nikki

LOL - You guys are taking this too far about who is Original and New Breed ; blah blah blah. Can we all just get along and hug eachother ? The New Breed and Originals ? :Jumpy:

Rell

Reaction score
I use to hug Original members all the time *soulpower*, the only thing that left me with was a broken heart and a tender butt :(

King_Ash

Reaction score
OK us the originals are the ones who made IWF what it is, without us there wont be an IWF, how would IWF be without ppl like montana and MS

another thing we virtually run the place only one NB is a mod and thats WS

The NB is the future, you old farts would still be betting on the WCW PPV's in the vBookie if it wasnt for the NB bringing IFW into 2007.

The Mojo

Reaction score
The NB is the future, you old farts would still be betting on the WCW PPV's in the vBookie if it wasnt for the NB bringing IFW into 2007.

pfft

WCW, that was a lame diss. Put something that is old but still somewhat present !!!! Like WWF in 2000 or something, NOT WCW

King_Ash

Reaction score
WCW was better then WWF 2000 gotta give you guys a bit of credit...

Wordlife

your in tna ^^^ your in welcome to the biggest ass kicking team... we dominate IWF... just kidding