Originals vs. New Breed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

omfg u guys are makin dis confusing... either we stop this or not because I like LK's idea too its funny

Wrestling Station

If you are an "original" then you lost your manhood already old bastards.
If you are a "newbreed" then you still didnt reach the manhood indicator.

Im the Man and for any doubts here, just come and :moon1: and you will know what i mean.

Looking at it as newbreeds vs originals? thats why ECW sucks. nuff said and all of you get back to work, school, or eat donuts to digest your evil minds due to the blood flow to the tummy instead of the brain.

One last sucking note, groups bring HIATUS and this will be bad as i remember in the old IWF, it just brought troubles.

Reaction score
OK us the originals are the ones who made IWF what it is, without us there wont be an IWF, how would IWF be without ppl like montana and MS

another thing we virtually run the place only one NB is a mod and thats WS

Wrestling Station

OK us the originals are the ones who made IWF what it is, without us there wont be an IWF, how would IWF be without ppl like montana and MS

so youre saying, should i be the newbreed leader? lol :basketball:

the dark knight

If you are an "original" then you lost your manhood already old bastards.
If you are a "newbreed" then you still didnt reach the manhood indicator.

Im the Man and for any doubts here, just come and :moon1: and you will know what i mean.

Looking at it as newbreeds vs originals? thats why ECW sucks. nuff said and all of you get back to work, school, or eat donuts to digest your evil minds due to the blood flow to the tummy instead of the brain.

One last sucking note, groups bring HIATUS and this will be bad as i remember in the old IWF, it just brought troubles.

i thought u signed up after the re-launch!!!!!!!

ur an original?

excuse me guys, there should be a date or sumthin to separate the originals from the new breed. i joined here last september, b4 lethal and yet he's an original and im not?
wtf?