One Reason Why WWE Isn't Pushing Ziggler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Except for Dolph. He caters to wrestling fans, he is great in ring and on the mic, and people mark for him. Are you kidding me? He is something different, what do you not like about Dolph Ziggler? Honestly.
I personally can take or leave him. He's not a guy I'm gonna tune in for, but he's not a guy I'd complain too much if I didn't see on the show each week. Doesn't mean I want him fired. But I don't need him as a top dog.

I don't particularly care for his character since it has regressed a bit. And his ring work is solid but his bumping takes me out of it. There's no difference in babyface Ziggler's work compared to heel Ziggler. He still wrestles the exact same way instead of doing the subtle changes in style.

I enjoy Dolph most of the time, I just don't need him in the main event. I'd actually like to see him in a dominant tag team formation, he seems perfect for that. His ring style is perfect for those more high octane matches and if they can team him up with a guy that compliments his charisma, they might have gold.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I personally can take or leave him. He's not a guy I'm gonna tune in for, but he's not a guy I'd complain too much if I didn't see on the show each week. Doesn't mean I want him fired. But I don't need him as a top dog.

I don't particularly care for his character since it has regressed a bit. And his ring work is solid but his bumping takes me out of it. There's no difference in babyface Ziggler's work compared to heel Ziggler. He still wrestles the exact same way instead of doing the subtle changes in style.

I enjoy Dolph most of the time, I just don't need him in the main event. I'd actually like to see him in a dominant tag team formation, he seems perfect for that. His ring style is perfect for those more high octane matches and if they can team him up with a guy that compliments his charisma, they might have gold.
remove Dolph and replace him with Cena and you are 90% of people who watch WWE.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
For everyone talking about being hurt, you do realize there is a difference between a head injury/concussion and a elbow that needs surgery? Doctors are super anal about head shit these days, if you get a concussion it isn't something you are going to 'tough out', you have to sit out until the symptoms pass.

Reactions: Stopspot

Solid Snake

I believe he was originally billed from Cleveland... And every time he is here, they say Cleveland.

[HASHTAG]#BlameTheCurse[/HASHTAG]

:lol1:

:okay:

:cry:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm still not sold on this. I understand not using a guy like Christian, Rey or even Mark Henry (as much as it pains me to see it), but I just don't think they would job the dude out due to two injuries. Plus, before he got hurt he had this treatment for a while, too. He'd get a push but suddenly just start jobbing again.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ziggler is like Orton to a lesser extent. Too good to make it

He plays to the smarter audicne of wrestling fans

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Besides the concussion from Swagger, can someone name an injury he's had?

Given his reckless ass bumping style it's a wonder that he stays as healthy as he does.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm still not sold on this. I understand not using a guy like Christian, Rey or even Mark Henry (as much as it pains me to see it), but I just don't think they would job the dude out due to two injuries. Plus, before he got hurt he had this treatment for a while, too. He'd get a push but suddenly just start jobbing again.
There is way more to it than injuries, which if they are playing a part has to be a very small one. If you look at the timing of his start/stop pushes you can pretty easily conclude that his mouth and willingness to speak out against the BS of WWE is much more likely the culprit for his current place on the card than getting concussed from a jackass kicking him in the face.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
There is way more to it than injuries, which if they are playing a part has to be a very small one. If you look at the timing of his start/stop pushes you can pretty easily conclude that his mouth and willingness to speak out against the BS of WWE is much more likely the culprit for his current place on the card than getting concussed from a jackass kicking him in the face.
Yeah, exactly. IF injuries have played part in it, it was a very small one. There has to be some strange reason as to why the guy is never pushed, because even if people don't see him as the main man he deserves more than jobbing and never being on screen. Much more likely to be due to him speaking out.

Besides the concussion from Swagger, can someone name an injury he's had?

Given his reckless ass bumping style it's a wonder that he stays as healthy as he does.
He took time off after that concussion because of another one in a Superstars match vs Ryback or something.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah, exactly. IF injuries have played part in it, it was a very small one. There has to be some strange reason as to why the guy is never pushed, because even if people don't see him as the main man he deserves more than jobbing and never being on screen. Much more likely to be due to him speaking out.

He took time off after that concussion because of another one in a Superstars match vs Ryback or something.
The speaking out doesn't help, but the question we maybe should ask is why does it get to that point? Why isn't he just treated properly to begin with? He wouldn't have to speak out if he wasn't treatedl ike shit.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The speaking out doesn't help, but the question we maybe should ask is why does it get to that point? Why isn't he just treated properly to begin with? He wouldn't have to speak out if he wasn't treatedl ike shit.
Well, at this point he's probably snakebit actually, but due to speaking out. So maybe because he buried them they won't push him ever again or something, perhaps they hold a grudge. But why they gave him the start stop pushes that got him mad to the point he did complain I don't know lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The last 6-8 months I've just been hoping he rides his contract out, let's it expire and then goes to TNA to become a 10 X champ. But I think he will explore other future endeavors if he leaves WWE.

InnerSilence

The Artiste
Reaction score
You know I only pay at

How many people outside of those two can do what they do? You are asking if Ziggler can be the face of the WWE?
he has potential to be the face. I'm asking if he is able to push through an injury like, or nearly like, Cena (?). I just think they should at least give him a chance.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
he has potential to be the face. I'm asking if he is able to push through an injury like, or nearly like, Cena (?). I just think they should at least give him a chance.
does he have to be the #1 face?