One Reason Why WWE Isn't Pushing Ziggler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Sub-par mic skills, not much of a character (being a "Showoff" isn't that interesting of a persona), etc. To me, he's the perfect midcarder. He can get pops (not Daniel Bryan pops, but good reactions nonetheless) and can definitely deliver in the ring, but he isn't the most charismatic guy in the company and his best assets aren't strong enough to make me want to see him get pushed straight to the top. It's not like midcarders don't play a integral role in the company, so I don't see the shame in Ziggler remaining in the undercard.
If there was a WCW right now, he would shine there and return to upper card WWE, and WIN MATCHES. He wouldn't win every one, but he has to only have 2-3 wins over the entire 2014. He is 100% what Scott Hall talked about when he mentioned his time in WWE, where he was told he sold too well and would end up jobbing for it. The only difference is he is 6-4 and the perfect size for Vince.

DZ is this generations Y2J, a guy that could be given his own gimmick and could run so much further than the WWE machine has done for him. I am not a DZ mark anywhere near as much as Ryder (who I believe is the right size for a push over ADR Swag and many others) but DZ is someone you could put against anyone. He couldn't get boo'd if he pissed on a statue of jesus on the cross from a forklift being controlled by a fake hitler.

InnerSilence

The Artiste
Reaction score
WWE logic :dafuq:, if that's the case they can stop pushing Cena who has numerous injuries.

Ziggler has been outspoken about his lack of a push and frustration before, that's why I think they are not pushing him.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
WWE logic :dafuq:, if that's the case they can stop pushing Cena who has numerous injuries.

Ziggler has been outspoken about his lack of a push and frustration before, that's why I think they are not pushing him.
As much as people hate Cena and HHH, both have worked with pretty outstanding injuries. They might get the superman moments but they do really do things most men could not. I'm not saying I'm a mark for either (Iam a mark for both) but you really do have to give credit where it's do to what they have done for the WWE.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'll post both instead of worrying about remembering later on.

Look at Cena's elbow, do it. He worked for weeks if not months with that disgusting deal, and then came back early to fight more. I know the haters gonna hate, but is he really a man? No one has what he had and still comes back early from an injury because he wants to wrestle more. I am not huge on him losing the series to Bray but am hopeful this continuation means he is going to put Bray over in the long run with the f'in belt ffs.

They all have injuries and have worked with them, Ziggler being shit on isn't as simple as "he gets concussions," in any other industry you tell people you put dicks in and around your mouth like Young and you shine, dude has failed out miserably, Pat Patterson just must not prefer consent.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Fuck you WWE stopping Dolph's push just cos of his past injuries yet Cena is still shoved down our throats every week

Does the phrase pushed down our throats have any meaning any more? It just seems to be I don't like X who gets some TV time so they're pushed down my throat. Cena for example hasn't really been forced upon anyone for a few years now. He gets airtime but that's not throat pushing.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Does the phrase pushed down our throats have any meaning any more? It just seems to be I don't like X who gets some TV time so they're pushed down my throat. Cena for example hasn't really been forced upon anyone for a few years now. He gets airtime but that's not throat pushing.
is there any way you can block her from making threads? I know they have activity but it will end up happening regardless after. Save us Seab!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
NM this lq thread was brought to you via roadster. My fault.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
i'll put it in your terms. It's like you are the girl shopping at spencer gifts hating on the girl wearing hot topic clothes.