Official WWE Ratings Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Wow Truth, Vampiro is a writer and made himself champ, what a selfish bastard, lol

Truth

Reaction score
Uh well I'm not sure about heels and faces. 6 Pac was booed but I think hes supposed to be face. Chris Hamrick sucks thats all I have to say about him. He doesnt even fight back against New Jack what hte hell is that.

Soulpower

I know Matt Sydal and 6-Pac are heels, Jack Evans and Vampiro are faces. Team Dragon Gate are face, and that 70's team are heels. Human Tornado is a face and I believe Teddy Hart is a heel... That's pretty much all I know so far.

This Guy

I don't see how they could mention DX and TNA doesn't say the letters D and X except on PPVs

TNA could say DX if they wanted to, WWE can't sue for that. The reason they don't is the same reason WWE used to never mention WCW by name. Because they know that by saying the compitions name your advertising. We all remember what happened when WCW Nitro started giving away the results to Raw...especially the week Foley won the title. The difference is, since vince russo is writing for TNA he's not logical enough to realize that having them show WWE HQ on TV as well as have them mention Vince McMahon as well as the real names of Triple H & Shawn Michaels is almost as bad as saying WWE.

xtremebadass

Does anyone know if WSX has like a Mid Card belt or Tag Titles, because like ECW, single titled shows can't stand without criticism

Soulpower

For now there's only the WSX championship belt. I see your point about only having one title but its only a half hour show. and matches are short as it is so it would be tough to add new titles. The only option is to add a title and have it be defended at WSxtrea (their internet show) that way they can get more hits on the site and promote some of the wrestlers that don't wrestle in the tv show.

And where are we going to see Matt Classic (Colt Cabana) on tv?

xtremebadass

I see WSX like the old show All That, if y'all know what I am tlkn bout, or SNL. The matches are the skits and then they have a musical guest, and their special host is the musical guest on commentary lol

oneofakind

Reaction score
I see WSX like the old show All That, if y'all know what I am tlkn bout, or SNL. The matches are the skits and then they have a musical guest, and their special host is the musical guest on commentary lol

Meh you cant compare those two All That was awesome.

Reaction score
So far the only thing that has mildly entertained me about this is when Norman Smiley's son (kidding) just happened to have "balls of steel" so the kick to the groin didn't affect him. LOL! Other than that it sucks! Well I am looking forward to seeing Teddy Hart, but seriously THAT'S IT! You know what's sad though? WSX got the same rating last week as TNA.........LOL! And you all say ECW is going down the crapper! HA!

The Extremist

Reaction score
It's different and it's refreshing, even if it's matches are nothing but spotfests with some crappy editing. It's not meant to be viewed as a competitor to WWE or TNA or taken so seriously. It's just 30 minutes of fun, or torture, depending on how you look at it. I don't mind it.

P.S. The ring announcer is on crack.

Reaction score
Yeah I guess I get your point there. The only thing is the competitiveness of WWE and TNA is what draws me to it, not the high spots. I guess that's why it doesn't appeal to me as much as others. I'm just not impressed by "fake" explosions and electricity. Call me old school, it's just not my cup 'o tea. Lol! You're definitely right about the announcer though. He drives me insane!

The Extremist

Reaction score
I'm cool with the commentators. They're fine. It's just that announcer sounds like he overdosed on Mountain Dew or something. He annoys me.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
actually he's acting precisly exactly how a few of my buddies acted after taking a lot of speed.

Don West should take some speed.

xtremebadass

LOL, i laugh whenever I hear Don West because the man is great