Official WWE Ratings Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Official WSX Thread

One more time... All WSX Discussion or news about WSX go here.

Truth

Reaction score
That tombstone off the apron and through the eploding casket was frickin sick. Thye have amazing spots in this and its just a good alternative to the more realistic stuff. I think Sabu should come here after he leaves the WWE, thatd be real cool.

Soulpower

If anything Sabu would go back to TNA. I would like to see WSX be an hour long because if these matches were given some more time they would really be great.

Also I noticed that WSXtra (the internet show) actually features some matches that are a bit longer and it also introduces some of the guys from the WSX roster. Its definitely worth checking out.

RATED-RKO21

Reaction score
this show does need to b an hour and maybe cut down on the explosions a little but either than that the show is awesome

Degeneration__X2006

Reaction score
Well boys, whenever I watched WSX, I personally thought it to be horrindous. It just really looked bad to me. The exploding casket, that to me just looked so staged and comp animated. The only thing that I didn't understand is why they would have two greats on there like Xpac and El Vampiro. They are legends in their own, but it looked to me like they shouldn't be there. As for the arena, looked so much like someone's basement it isn't even funny! lmao! But for criticism's sake, I'm going to give it one more week, see if they improve a little bit, then go from there. As for now, I give it a thumbs down. Sorry!

xtremebadass

WSX is the funniest thin I have ever seen. If you are sick of the same corny cheesy wrestling storylines and stuff, watch WSX because that doesnt make sense, LOL

Degeneration__X2006

Reaction score
^So go cornier with them good ol Redneck backyard boys? Oh and not to mention the Big Dick Johnson wannabe known as one half of That 70's Team...lol

Truth

Reaction score
Well boys, whenever I watched WSX, I personally thought it to be horrindous. It just really looked bad to me. The exploding casket, that to me just looked so staged and comp animated. The only thing that I didn't understand is why they would have two greats on there like Xpac and El Vampiro. They are legends in their own, but it looked to me like they shouldn't be there. As for the arena, looked so much like someone's basement it isn't even funny! lmao! But for criticism's sake, I'm going to give it one more week, see if they improve a little bit, then go from there. As for now, I give it a thumbs down. Sorry!

As for the arena, thats the idea. This aint supposed to be some big corporation. Its supposed to be underground fight club so to say. 6-pac and Vampiro...yeah I kinda agree, not really though. Theyre the main eventers, without them who would main event? I think they fit fine.

Degeneration__X2006

Reaction score
^Well, Truth, to me they just look so incredibly out of place. But the thing that gets me is there were like 20 Abercrombie boys and that's just not your standard wrestling fan basis right there. It almost looked as though they payed those people to be there. Fight Club style arena, I can deal with, but it just looked so pseudo.

xtremebadass

it's awesome i think. WSX is just cool for a half hour show, you don't waste time if it sucks, it's only a half hour

Soulpower

Its only half an hour and the truth is that most of these guys are better wrestlers than the guys you see in the WWE. Any show with Colt Cabana, Matt Sydal, Jack Evans and the awesomeness that is Teddy Hart deserves a chance... If only someone would kill that ring announcer dude. WHere's New Jack when you need him?

oneofakind

Reaction score
No way soulpower the dude the runs around the ring screaming is awesome, if fits with the theme. I enjoy watching it because im not watching it for good wrestling/storylines thats what wwe is for, this is just an escape from that and the chance to watch people go all out and do crazy moves. And DX06 your right the Abercrombie or American Eagle kids arent typical wrestling fans but they are mtv fagmos so of course there gonna be on there. The only thing i dont like about the show is that it always shows the crowd so much, no one cares about that crowd. They show it like every minute. Sure if theres a massive group of hot chicks getting it on ill admit that i would be happy to see the camera focus on that. Over all i think WSX should stay 30 minutes. I think that an hour of that would be to much and over do it.

Oh yea and how could Sabu go to WSX wasnt it all taped like 6 or more months ago?

xtremebadass

omg the Human Tornado doesn't look like a wrestler at all, he has arms like tooth picks, lol

Soulpower

The first season was taped about 6 months ago, but taping for the next season begins in March, although I doubt Sabu's contract will have run out by then. As for Human Tornado, he may not look like a wrestler but check his moveset in Wikipedia. He has the African Destroyer (just like Petey's Canadian version) he's got the Shoryuken (like Ken and Ryu from SF) and as you saw... He's immune to low-blows and will always hit you back with a pimp slap... Human Tornado=GREATNESS!