Official WWE Ratings Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Damn after readin' this thread i need to stop watchin' MTV...and Throw away all of my Abrocrombie and Fitch...and Hollister stuff...other wise i am a fagmo...LOL...but hey...Jack Evans is so awsome on that show...I luved watchin' his match...Even watched the re-run to see it again...but cha...I think that That 70's Team is gay...I mean...Maybe if the had Disco Inferno they could pull it off...but they don't...and they just plain suck...

get_brunk

Reaction score
I still haven't seen the initial episode all the way through, but, it was pretty cool. Some of it was over the top cornball, but there were enough spots to get me to tune back in when I can.

Definitely not turned off yet. But, I do think it'd benefit from more time. I'll have to check that web stuff out.

oneofakind

Reaction score
As long as the human tornado has balls of steel ill keep tuneing in

xtremebadass

I don't see how they could mention DX and TNA doesn't say the letters D and X except on PPVs

Soulpower

I don't see how they could mention DX and TNA doesn't say the letters D and X except on PPVs

I'm guessing its because they know that Vince won't sue MTV. MTV is owned by Viacom which is a company with a lot more money than the WWE, so Vince won't rush into a lawsuit against WSX... That's really the only reason I can think of.

oneofakind

Reaction score
[sarcasm]because 6 pac is a one of the original members of DX duh![/sarcasm]

xtremebadass

omg 6 pac looked like such a crack head on WSX it isnt even funny, and who ever heard of an exploding casket CMON!

Truth

Reaction score
Well they love to use the tornado DDT thats for sure. One of my favorites is Jack Evans. He did great against Sydal in teh first episode , Matt Sydal as well.

xtremebadass

Jack Evans is awesome he is one of my favs, I am looking forward to seeing WSX's Cryme Tyme, they're called Keepin' it Gangsta, LOL

oneofakind

Reaction score
Well they love to use the tornado DDT thats for sure. One of my favorites is Jack Evans. He did great against Sydal in teh first episode , Matt Sydal as well.

which one was the dude without the chick cause he was awesome. either him or vampiro are my favorite.

Truth

Reaction score
One thing i hate is Vampiro is one of hte lead writers, he made himself champion which is annoying.

Jack evans was the one without the chick^

oneofakind

Reaction score
Do they have heels and faces cause i cant figure them out. if anyone knows wanna post it so i know whats going on.

Soulpower

which one was the dude without the chick cause he was awesome. either him or vampiro are my favorite.

The one without the chick was Jack Evans... He's the guy in my sig, and you didn't see nothing in that match.