Official TNA Slammiversary Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Reaction score
I'm thinking they are either going on the road or they're getting a second show. I'm tired of every single piece of news that they have is "the next step" and TNA will be changed forever.

I'm sick of it too. At first it was the company growing, but now it's becoming a joke.

Reaction score
My prediction:

Hulk Hogan announces TNA is going to start competing against WWE films, beginning with their first two movies: Mr. Nanny 2 and Suburban Commando 2.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
"An announcement that will change TNA forever"...haven' we gotten like 6 of them in the last month? It's getting old

It's been old. I wish they'd just hype the shit instead of going with these surprises.

Predictions:

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
STING VS. (c) ROB VAN DAM

TNA X DIVISION TITLE MATCH
KENDRICK VS. (c) DOUGLAS WILLIAMS

KNOCKOUTS TITLE MATCH
ROXXI VS. (c) MADISON RAYNE

"THE PHENOMENAL" AJ STYLES VS. JAY LETHAL - Kaz causes AJ the match. Top 3 match of the night contender

MR. ANDERON & JEFF HARDY VS. BEER MONEY

KURT ANGLE VS. #10 CONTENDER, KAZARIAN - Match of the night. Hopefully Styles doesn't do anything til after the match is over.

'THE BLUEPRINT" MATT MORGAN VS. HERNANDEZ

MONSTER'S BALL: DESMOND WOLFE VS. ABYSS w/ CHELSEA - If Wolfe doesn't win this match, I have no faith for him anymore

BROTHER RAY (TEAM 3D) VS. JESSE NEAL (INK, INC.)

Reaction score
wow this show was some ol bullshit. Only 3 or 4 matches delivered. Jay Lethal vs. AJ styles was match of the night. Tommy Dreamer is TNA's idea of a huge surprise? Dreamer would have been a good choice if this was hmm 2001-2002. On top of that Roxxxi gets screwed hardcore out of her job. and that main event was awful. Sting shouldn't be near a ring at this point much less the main event of a payperview.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I read the results and am not surprised at yet another bullshit TNA PPV. This looked no different than the last couple TNA PPV's like Sacrifice, Destination X, Against All Odds, etc. Slammiversary used to have a meaning, the King of the Mountain match gave the PPV character and made it stand out. Having a usual card made this PPV a usual PPV and "usual" TNA PPV's more or less mean they suck.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
It sucks because Pretty much every TNA PPV outside of the Feb/March shows were great shows to watch. What changed to make 2010 so crappy..? >_>

Dreamer's the "Nice surprise" not the big one. And yeah, this show REALLY could have used the KOTM match at the top of the card. Sting and RVD sucked as was expected. Styles yet again delivered in his match and I can't wait for him to escape from this Flair crap. Great job for Doug and BK as well. And an interesting turn in Doug's storyline.

Match ratings:

Angle/Kazarian: ***
BK/Doug: ***
Roxxi/Rayne: * (Solid, but SHIT that Roxxi has to go. That's some BS right there.)
Ray/Jesse: *
Hernandez/Morgan: 1/4*
Wolfe/Abyss: **3/4 Not bad, but poor Desmond.
Styles/Lethal: ***3/4
Beer Money/Assholes: ***1/2
RVD/Sting: *1/2

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I will be awaiting AJ's face turn now that he's getting away from Flair. The first wrong turned right is on it's way from the Hogan/Bischoff Era.

iDak

Reaction score
I thought it was a good PPV! I invited my cousin who's a WWE fan through and through, and he was amazed at how good it was.

Reaction score
I was looking for this announcement that would "change TNA forever". Please tell me Tommy Dreamer showing up isn't what's going to "change TNA forever".

iDak

Reaction score
I was disappointed that it was just Tommy Dreamer....I mean Tommy Dreamer has been a lower mid-carder everywhere he's been. He's no big draw! I was expecting a bigger announcement like "We're going LIVE on Thursdays", or a bigger name like Bill Goldberg, Batista, Helms, Benjamin, Haas...etc, but...TOMMY DREAMER?!? Come On!!!!

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
To be fair that was just the "nice surprise". The so called big time thing is something that's supposed to play out over awhile. I figure it's either (HOPEFULLY) Paul Heyman taking over booking or a dreaded move to 3D.

iDak

Reaction score
To be fair that was just the "nice surprise". The so called big time thing is something that's supposed to play out over awhile. I figure it's either (HOPEFULLY) Paul Heyman taking over booking or a dreaded move to 3D.
PLEASE, NO HEYMAN!?!?!?