Official TNA Slammiversary Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
3a87681a8365cb10ceb54d7831ccad1f_XL.jpg

On the card...

slamm1.jpg

slamm2.jpg

slamm3.jpg

slamm4.jpg

slamm5.jpg

slamm6.jpg

slamm7.jpg

slamm8.jpg

[YT]BCYSjCm4OoE&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
I'm always excited about first time ppv matches. Imagine, for a minute, if this was 1997...WOW! Fuck that, even right now I really want to see this. Sting may be on his last legs but he's still a real legend and RVD isn't far behind.

I am sad that as of this post, there's no plans for a KOTM match. They should still use it to determine a number 1 contender and/or for the X title. I like the match and never found it confusing. Seriously, if a pro wrestling match type confuses you, get on the short bus.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't know. I didn't notice the title belt til now. Looks different though.

I hope the King of the Mountain isn't gone. That was one of my favorite gimmic matches they had. I looked forward to the ppv just for that match.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I think that KOTM if it is on the PPV will be a No. 1 contenders match or X title match. I honestly liked the match itself, despite the "penalty box" making no real sense.

LOL @ The TNA title looking photo shopped onto RVD's shoulder.

Reaction score
hopefully this means sting won't get a world championship shot BFG!!!!

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
RVD looks pretty happy in the top pic. It's making me rofl.

He must be thinking about weed.

Montana

Reaction score
A #1 contenders King of the Mountain would be pretty bad ass....

AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Desmond Wolfe vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Abyss vs. mystery guy (Hernandez/Jay Lethal)

Reaction score
RVD vs. Sting would have been exciting 10 years ago. Today, I'm hesitant that either man will be able to go the distance. I hope I'm proved wrong, but I have very low expectations from this title match.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Updated Card

Extremely upset that the King of the Moutntain is gone. They better be putting it on another ppv.

G 3

Reaction score
Sort of lackluster card for one of TNA's "biggest" ppvs. The only good matches that look good are Styles VS Lethal, Doug Williams VS Brian Kendrick, and Angle vs Kazarian. Beer Money VS Hardy/Anderson looks like it may be alright. I have no idea why Hall and Nash have the tag titles, it's going nowhere. Another ppv without Joe.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Disagreed on the BMI/Hardy, Anderson match. If the singles matches that Beer Money vs Hardy/Anderson had on last weeks Impact is any indication on how their match at the ppv will be, it should be pretty great. They all work well together and should be given more time.

The cards pretty lackluster star wise, but the build up has been pretty good.

G 3

Reaction score
There is suppose to be a surprise, not really sure who it could be though. Has it been 90 days since Helms and those guys were released?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I hate that surprise shit that they do. Just fucking annouce and hype what's going to happen.

And according to Wiki....

Helms: Feb 26
Burchill: Feb 26
Mickie James: April 22
Shelton Benjamin: April 22

G 3

Reaction score
Oh, it's probably going to be Shane Helms then. Yeah the surprises suck, last time they had a "major surprise" it was Anderson debuting.