*Official TNA No Surrender Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
I think that the Roode and Kaz match won't be bad and i love the storyline tha they are doing with it as well. Kinda like Kaz has already done. He was controlled by Raven, like Brooks is by roode. He wnted out and Raven said no, just like how Roode told Brooks that I own you. Yes this has kinda been done recently but i still like it

xtremebadass

I thought Roode and AJ would have been fueding by now, but I guess Roode broke away from Cage's posse completely.

xtremebadass

I would love to see AJ in an actual rivalry instead of having Roode feud with Kaz though, AJ deserves even just a little spotlight, the guy is epic.

Weebo

Reaction score
i think AJ deserves to be put back into the X title picture

vickymania

Reaction score
think now sting being angle's partner,they might still remain champions after the PPV..Aj definately needs to be in the X-division..

xtremebadass

I don't know if AJ can re-enter the X-Division, he can totally do it and do it well, but TNA wants to push the new X-Division guys, and the X-Division was Styles' fail safe if he wasn't doing anything and that's why he has been lost in the shuffle.

PeepShow

^Yeah, thats why Daniels didnt win that match against Lethal. They want to push the newer guys around there. I wouldnt be suprised if Kaz gets a title run soon. I think he'd too pretty well with that after his fued w/ Roode. Lets just hope this fued doesnt go on for like a yr like the EY one did

xtremebadass

Well TNA is doing it again, one year later at No Surrender, a huge announcement, this is going to be awesome I can feel it, suck it TNA haters!

PeepShow

LOL, dont cream in your pants. Its just gunna be Sabu and the 2 hrs weve been hoping for for about a year now. To me, the 2 hrs is Wayyyyyyy bigger than the Sabu signing

xtremebadass

Sabu isn't BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! worthy, TNA has seen him before, like Angle as teh announcement was something new and big at the same time, I for one hope it's not Sabu, like you said Peeps, 2 hrs is definitely better than drug addict number one, drug addict number 2 RVD would be better even.

PeepShow

I hope to God Im totally wrong on it being Sabu. Never have cared for him. Hell, Id rather have Benoit >_>

Travis40

lmao Peep....and has anyone thought of Iron Sheik??? They never said that the former World Champion would wrestle...or uh.....Sabu...or Terry Funk, or Big Show. Have you guys thought of that? And anyways....this looks like a decent PPV...I hope it can live up to the hype

PeepShow

Heres my predictions:

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
Kurt Angle vs. Abyss

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
Kurt Angle & Sting vs. Ron “The Truth” Killings and Adam “Pacman” Jones

TNA X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
Kurt Angle vs. “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal

“The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe vs. “The Instant Classic” Christian Cage

“The War Machine” Rhino vs. “Cowboy” James Storm

Kazarian vs. Robert Roode w/ Ms. Brooks

NO DISQUALIFICATION
“Wildcat” Chris Harris vs. Black Reign

10-TEAM #1 CONTENDER'S GAUNTLET MATCH

The Voodoo Kin Mafia
The Latin American Xchange
Team 3D
The Motor City Machineguns
Triple X
AJ Styles & Tomko
“The Guru” Sonjay Dutt & Petey Williams