*Official TNA No Surrender Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

nosurrender07.jpg

[YT]ti8FMv_took[/YT]

Matches up to date:

TNA World Heavyweight Title
Kurt Angle (c) vs. Abyss

TNA Tag Team Titles
Kurt Angle and Sting (c) vs. Team Pacman

TNA X-Division Title
Kurt Angle (c) vs. "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal

Robert Roode w/ Ms Brooks vs. Kaz

Christian Cage vs Samoa Joe

Rhino vs. James Storm

No Disqualification
Black Reign vs. Chris Harris

10-Team Gauntlet Match
The Voodoo Kin Mafia
The Latin American Xchange
Team 3D
The Motor City Machineguns
Triple X
AJ Styles & Tomko
“The Guru” Sonjay Dutt & Petey Williams
Raven & Havok
Eric Young & Shark Boy
Lance Hoyt & the debut of Jimmy Rave

Post your thoughts and predictions on No Surrender here.​

xtremebadass

Yea this is what I am totally talking about, nice job PeePShow. I think it's Cage vs. Joe, then probably Test and Sting vs. AJ and Tomko, that matchwould kind of suck though. I wonder what Steiners and 3D are going to do.

Reaction score
Hopefully, TNA is building towards Joe vs. Abyss at BFG. That would finally give credit to the "TNA Originals" that have been there for a long time, personally, I would mark out for that match. It would be the perfect scene to give Joe his first TNA World Championship, as well help Abyss after all of his hard work.

straight_edge76

I am pretty sure Angle will drop at least the Tag Titles, and most likely there will be a 3d/steiners no. 1 contender's match.I hope they book Cage/Joe No. 1 Contenders match also. I think that Mesias will interfere in the TNA title match setting up Abyss/Mesias at BFG and Joe/Angle with Joe finally winning the TNA title. Christan might also be thrown in.

gashface

Reaction score
Urgh hopefully the more Kurt Angle means he'll give up some of his title, seriously No Surrender has to improve a hell of a lot from Hard Justice, which was mostly awful.

Bradders

Reaction score
I want to see Test in a singles match against Tomko so Sting and A.J will hopefully be flawless.

PeepShow

I expect him to lost everything but the World Title. I think now that Pacman cant wrestle, I think somehow they will put the gold around him just to get him some more publicity, since bringing him in, really didnt do anything.....lol, so they might as well do something

vickymania

Reaction score
i doubt angle will win the tag ttitles,cause tag team has not ben angle's strong points ever..its the singles matches where he is just lethal..so i predict angle winning the world title and X-division title but losing the tag title..

PeepShow

Ok, heres the thing. Im warning you now. If you didnt like the ending of last months PPV, your not gunna like this one either. Its gunna end up being the exact same situation in about 3 weeks. "Good God, that PPV sucked." Ya, well, I hate to tell you this ppl, but its gunna hapen again if you didnt like it last month. The ending to this months PPV is gunna be just as obvious as last months, especially if you are one of those internet freaks like us, who know whos coming and whos going to TNA.

Chanceds are, Ricky Banderas is gunna show up and ruin the party, just like Karen Angle did. I bet 50% of the active people on the forum will be going"God, this is Blue". Ya, well in the words of Mike Chaos, SHUT UP BITCH. If you dont fuckin like it, then dont fuckin watch it. Its there for our entertainment, not for you to critique, b/c they arent going to listen.

I just felt like getting this off my chest, but I bet after No Surrender, there will still be 50 people on this forum bitchin about how bad the PPV was b/c of its ending. How lame........

EDIT- I bet the first person who disagrees with me after reading this will go, "If you dont wanna hear ppl bitchin, then just fuckin leave". I love that stuff. Please, say it.....

vickymania

Reaction score
dude,whatever happens,i like the PPV's..enjoy them..those wrestlers and the company are out there making these PPV's happen each and every month showcasing the best matches,thats why these matches dont take place in the regular shows..obviously,matches held in PPV are special ones..so whatever happens,i will like any PPV for that matter..

Weebo

Reaction score
I just can't believe that TNA would make Sting Kurt Angles Tag Team Partner. And Team Pacman? What are they. Just killings and a man that stand around and paints his name

xtremebadass

I know, I have no idea, I have second thoughts about TNA making Pacman tag champs now, Sting would have the belt for what a week and a half? Spare me, Angle is keeping the tag belt. Team Pacman getting a title shot is media enough, making him champ is desperate. Pacman is horrible at promos and it's a wonder he could even spray PAC spelled right, horrible imitation of the NWO btw.