Official TNA Bound for Glory Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^Yeah, I think TNA advertised Hogan teaming with Jarrett and Joe, but I believe that was before his recent visits to the hospital. I wish him luck in recovery and hope to see him soon by the way. I think I read on pwinsider that Pope would be in a match siding with Sting and Nash against Jarrett, Joe, and their partner if it isn't Hogan. If Hogan can't make it and they don't find another partner, instead of making it handicap, they might just cut Pope from the match, but hopefully he will be featured on the card. Wouldn't Kendrick be in the Lethal Lockdown match with EV2.0 at BFG since he is a member? Or is he out now???

Montana

Reaction score
Well...I wasn't a big fan of this show, HOWEVER i did find it fairly entertaining.

Clearly the match of the night of MCMG vs. Generation Me. I love TNA actually giving Generation Me a push. I know some people think they are spot monkeys, if they are or not; still a entertaining match. Then it procedes to go down from there.

You have Inc Ink vs. YOung/Jordan in a match that shouldn't be on the PPV. Jay Lethal vs. Douglas Williams in what felt to be meaningless match. It's too bad Robbie or however you spell it, doesn't have any mic skills to fit that character, cause he has the look down.

Then we go to RVD vs. Abyss. Pretty good match here. This was solid. The Handicap match wasn't really even a match. Lethal Lockdown was alright, but hated that EV2 won. That makes zero logical sense in my book. As i mentioned in the shout box, you have a bunch of TNA originals with long term contracts, getting beat by washed up talent, that probably shouldn't even be in the ring. These are short term guys, and didn't really deserve to be put over. This is why TNA is in the spot they are in now.

Then the main event. Again no logical sense. Hogan and Abyss were just fueding. Hogan and Jarrett supposedly hate each other. Hardy is a poor heel, and doesn't deserve the belt. Nothing made sense here. But on a positive note, I think it could be interesting seeing guys like RVD, Joe, Anderson, Pope, trying to tackle THEY. So i guess it could lead to some interesting stuff, even though it was poorly booked.

I thought this was the worst Bound for Glory. I think a lot of people are going to be shitting on this PPV, but again as i stated at the top, it was pretty entertaining and they did set some things up for future ppvs.

Axis

Reaction score
It's astounding to me that, with RIC FUCKING FLAIR on their roster, they were unable to correctly book a War Games match. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea for the CAPTAIN TO TAKE THE FALL WHAT THE FUCK. FUCKING TOMMY DREAMER BEAT AJ STYLES FUCKING FUCK. Abyss vs RVD made me hate wrestling.

Montana

Reaction score
I have to agree with you on the Lethal Lockdown match.

Why didn't you like RVD and Abyss? I didn't think it was that great, but solid. RVD took a nice bump to the floor.

Reaction score
six months of buildup for THAT. Also they completely shat on their World Title. I mean two months of buildup for a tournament to have a Godawful finish like that.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Were their ANY redeeming features to that show?

First match was a decent tag workout with lots of flying to keep the kids happy but that really was about it (and even then we'd already seen a couple of standard matches with clean finishes between them... Why not stip?).

...god...

Reaction score
Pretty sure I already listed the good part of the show.

So... who's excited for TNA tonight?

Airfixx

Reaction score
Pretty sure I already listed the good part of the show.

Didn't see 'owt from you in this thread...?

So... who's excited for TNA tonight?

Yeah. Fiending like a crackhead for the first of many 'amazing' Heel-Hardy promos as well as the remainder of the show being dominated by Hogan/Jarret/Nash/Bish/Sting promos.... Hopefully the crusty old fucks from ECW will still be there too.

This IS wrestling! : P

...god...

Reaction score
Wtf, I think my post got legit deleted or something. Anyways, I said the only good part is that it means Angle may finally come back to the WWE.

Marty Jannetty

Reaction score
Vince Russo has me waiting with baited breath about what's going to happen next. He swerved me so hard this time I have to buy a new pair of boxers. I'm talking feces, urine, and jiz all at once, decimating my undies.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Anyways, I said the only good part is that it means Angle may finally come back to the WWE.

Thought I read somewhere the other day that he'd re-signed with TNA.... Can't think where... Could easily be BS I guess.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^Yeah he signed a new deal. He stated on twitter that he signed a new deal but he would retire if he lost. However, I believe hes booked for live shows this weekend.