Official TNA Bound for Glory Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Reaction score
Reaction score
Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson (Angle's career & the TNA World Title on the line)

*Jeff Hardy vs. The Pope

* Rob Van Dam vs. Abyss (RVD's career on the line)

* Fortune vs. EV 2.0 (Lethal Lockdown Match)

Why would Angle just get put in? Did they do something on iMPACT like a match between the two? If they did, That would be stupid. The match was fantastic at the PPV and we should have got a winner tbh.

Montana

Reaction score
Well...from the spoilers, looks like these rumors are wrong. I'll just keep up on it as it happens.

Reaction score
RVD/Abyss would be far too soon after his injury. If I was TNA, I wouldn't have him on the show (Except for him lying in a hospital bed) until at least the end of the year (Have him return as the last PPV of the year). Bischoff was making it sound like a serious injury and for him to return around 4 weeks later is utter pish.

Montana

Reaction score
Yeah, TNA is known for stuff like this. RVD dropped the title because he already used up all of his 2010 appearances?!? Here's an idea, throw more money at him! He is your champ! Dumb move putting the belt on him in the first place. But anyways I digress...

Anyone excited for the PPV???

I think it will be a good PPV, however the only match really exciting me now is the Tag Title match. Which will be an ultimate X.

Again, i'll adjust the card once impact airs.

Reaction score
^ I'm looking forward to Bound For Glory. I think RVD could fight Abyss (Then "THEY" will walk in). I'm excited for the 3-way main event, The tag bout, 10-10-10, Who Abyss is fighting (RVD would make no sense at this point but a perfect opponent).

I think it's a cheap way of putting Hardy in the main event. It's insulting to know TNA think Anderson & Angle couldn't draw enough so they need to add Hardy. They should have added Pope instead of Hardy.

Airfixx

Reaction score
I think RVD could fight Abyss (Then "THEY" will walk in).... Who Abyss is fighting (RVD would make no sense at this point but a perfect opponent).

Holy fuck.... Please, P-L-E-A-S-E just step away from the computer. :roll:

I called the Hardy/Angle/Kennedy 3-way after watching No Surrender (if it IS true), but daaaaamn.... 3 guys synonymous with WWE in the ME of your biggest show of the year and a bunch of ECW wash-ups elsewhere on the card? I know I shouldn't be suprised, but shiiiit.... Add to that an obligatory bit of Jarret forced down our throats and pressumably Nash & Sting and some Knockout action.... We'll be lucky if anyone you could honestly class as TNA will even make the card outside of the tag title match!

Sorry, I'm forgetting Fortune, aren't it.... A stable of pretty much the only TNA guys getting camera time these days and they're playing HEELS.... Anyone else writhing around hysterically in the irony of that?

Reaction score
What I meant in that post is vague lol. I mean that RVD is the perfect opponent for Abyss when he reveals who THEY are, But it's too soon. For RVD to be able to wrestle a month after his injury would be completely unrealistic (But I like that TNA are including RVD on the broadcast so it makes it appear as though he will be back).

The only other person that would be suitable for the role is Hogan. Obviously, He can't wrestle.

Montana

Reaction score
A few names are also tweeting about rumored returns at Bound for Glory. Could just be talk, but Monty Brown and Chris Harris names popped up on Twitter.

Would be cool to see them, but I'd much rather see Brown than Harris. TNA seems to ruin all of their originals. They can't continually push Jay Lethal to the top to save their life. Kaz also teases a main event push.

We will see though. I'd say both are doubtful at this point.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^Lethal just won the X Division title which is fairly decent.

Also; Chris Harris was in the crowd at a recent impact, Katie Lea has been trying out, Snitsky has been trying for a TNA contract, and Monty Sopp (Billy Gunn, Kip James) was backstage at a recent impact, so, yea not sure, also the pope had the thing a while ago where he tweeted a quote from Carlito... So... I guess were waiting to find out who "THEY" are.. Hope TNA doesn't fuck this up because its actually interesting.

Reaction score
Lethal winning the title is awful as it came out of nowhere but the announcers still put it over as a "2 YEAR JOURNEY". When did we get notified about the start of this journey? Surely, it's been a 2 hour journey since recently he's been battling with Flair. TNA Did this completely wrong.. They're doing what they should not be.. Referencing things that the fans truly know nothing about as it's not been talked about before.. Pathetic..

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^It has been talked about before. Just not for 2 years since he lost the title to P. Williams lol. I agree though, TNA didn't even have a contenders match or anything whatsoever. They made this match and had Lethal win. Why? Lethal seems to have dropped off the map since EV started feuding with Fourtune, so Lethal isn't feuding with Flair anymore.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Anyone else think that Hogan will wrestle. Hes been in and out of the hospital for about a month but I really wont be surprised if hes in

Pope,Nash, Sting, vs Hogan, Jarrett, Joe with Hogan being in the ring for about 3 minutes.

Also any predictions about who Jay Lethal might go against? Probably just an X Division battle royal or something.

Montana

Reaction score
There is no way i see Hogan in the ring. Wasn't he in pretty serious condition? Idk, i would just think he needs some more rest.

I was just gonig to ask what does everyone think Pope and Brian Kendrick will be inolved in? Supposedly Jay Lethal dropped the X title to Amazing Red. Anyone else see another multiman X division match?

I'd like to see Pope and Kendrick in bigger matches on the card.