Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ Coltman

Reaction score
Smackdown was alright. The MVP/Benoit was the match of the night but I didn't like the ending. Kane vs Daivari was a boring squash. D & D vs L & K was pretty good but again the ending was horrible. The Main Event was so predictable. Batista and Undertaker dominate half the match. Then Finlay/Kennedy get a bit of offense until Undertaker gets the hot tag and... it's over. Pretty bad Smackdown overall.

Starsky

Reaction score
This week's show was good I thought.

MVP/Benoit. Talk about chemistry. Another great match and MVP really is golden. The finish was perfect I thought. A subtle reminder that he is a heel and whilst he's proven himself in the ring, if the opportunities there for him to cheat, he'll take it. This feud has done/will do wonders for both men.

The main event was decent, if not a little dull in some places. Taker and Batista teaming is silly seeing as they've done it a fair bit already. But saying that, they interaction they had during the match was good i suppose.

Really enjoyed SmackDown this week. Easily the best show of the week.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
The Beiont vs M.V.P match was the best match of the night, smackdown are putting a lot of vault matches on lately. The Regal and Dave Taylor thing with kane was just utter crap.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
yea mvp had another great showing just like at WM...but i still think the guy can only go on for so long without a finisher...in almost every win he gets he cheats...i think he needs some sort of cheap or underhanded move that gives him thw in...not just a handfull of tights or grabbing the ropes..it gets to predictable

Reaction score
One thing that is annoying me as of late , is that they have a low number of matches , and replace them with "From The Vault".
But the past Friday Night Smackdown had TWO "From The Vaults"...why two?
We could of had a CruiserWeight Match instead.

Starsky

Reaction score
I always download SmackDown and in the version i DL it cuts out the Vault matches which is good because I have no interest in them on a SmackDown show.

I agree, they should have another match on the actual "live" show.

Hardcore Holly vs. Tajiri? Not for me thanks.

Wrestling Station

Im looking forward for the 400th episode of SD this Friday! hope it will have some good stuff due to being a special night or something.

Maloney

Reaction score
I hate the fact that D & D won the tag belts. They should never have beaten London and Kendrick.

xtremebadass

SD! was aiight I guess, good seeing mid carders trying to main event, MVP is great, and Kennedy's countdown is genius

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
I liked Smackdown this week. My favourite part was seeing Edge getting the World Title because if he just stayed on Raw he would of gotten wasted because Raw is dying so this was basiclly the best thing to happen to him.

xtremebadass

SD! was actually good, only because they made you watch it to see Edge win the title, because stupid ECW spoiled it, bastards.

xtremebadass

No ECW said it first for those of us who didnt visit WWE.com before that, to add...Edge totally stole Mark Henry's returning thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.