• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

Travis40

Cyber Sunday - October 26 in Washington DC

Just to let you guys know who wanted to know when CS was

wwe_fanatic

We'll just have to see next week when the video will change because they ain't gonna play the same clip again and again.

It'll probably be on SD! aswell since it's been on RAW and ECW.

phantomgerald

It has to be Jericho. If it's not, I can't see what else it is.

icebox

1111111111copy.jpg

that pretty much had me convinced

C4

saveus222.jpg

Save USA Chris Jericho, It's Chris Jericho after a week of busting ass on Uniblue Video Slower and searching the net again and again I have found good shit on utube, yes it's Chris Jericho I can't upload the other two images but it's Chris Jericho damn it!

wwe_fanatic

No 'H' in it lol. That's just about the biggest proof you'd need!

I also saw "SUMMER_PROMO8"

EDIT: [yt]RNDJ5LaRZC8[/yt] lol

C4

lol fanatic, Ur right it could be JERIC"T"O, we don't know who that is do we? lol, this is getting better and better.

TheAnswer

Ok those pictures of the word Jer_Ico are fake. It doesn't say that I just watched the youtube, video, and it says:

Bat_Ass_Week 1
JVC_FIX_Moive
Save Us.22

Not Jer_Ico any where.

Kristopher

Well from what I heard was that the Save_us.222 had something to do with Jericho. I don't know what though. Another thing that I heard was that when Jericho debued, he said he would save the wwe. So im pretty sure its about him.

Rell

This is pissing me off for some strange reason. This is obviously a rip from Ring Of Honor's project 161 angle. I don't have a problem with WWE riping angles because wrestling angles are always recycled. This has been going on forever...I just have a feeling if TNA were doing the same thing people would crap all over TNA for not being "original" however when WWE does it they're praised. I'm tired of these double standards.

Travis40

^Okay...someone can only copy it once...after 1 time being copied....it gets stale. So if TNA uses it...it'll get really, really stale