***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NYKings

Reaction score
^How do you know they've been switching it up? And that the clues you think you're breaking down don't mean something else? Everyone jumps to conclusions but I still don't know who he'd feud with when he's back?

V.I.P

Reaction score
Jericho faced Shawn Michaels at WM19 so maybe he'll come into that rivalry between HBK n Orton

Reaction score
no way are they going to wait till mania to bring him back lol this promo gone on a long time and they must see people starting to get bored but I think they keep switching it so it will actually be a surprise because apprently stephanie was really annoyed people found out he was coming back and that they knew the rough date he would come back

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
WWE aren't that stupid to run it till WM (or are they? :g:)

I guess we'll have to wait till the RAW after Survivor Series and if he doesn't return then, then I'll be like :disgust1:

xtremebadass

Everything that people say about his return date is all wrong. If WWE really wanted to fool the fans they wouldn't put the actual date in there, because that alone is obvious. If they have a number in there it means something else.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Good point. I guess the number 19 don't mean anything but still..

He'll probably show up during a dark match on SD! >_>

MAY 19TH! ZOMG!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Thought he was coming back Cyber Sunday (even though I totally forgot that CS was last Sunday) and he didn't so I don't really care when he comes back, as long as he does. And I'm not craming my brain to find out this new number 19, I'll just wait and keep my eyes open for the next PPV.

Reaction score
The only reason Jericho didn't return at RAW was because of the news of his return being leaked out. So expect Jericho to return to TV anytime now.

Reaction score
I dont think they will leave it any longer than raw day after ss if no b4 den because they now got everyone baffled whereas b4 everyone was in the know bout when he was most likely to return

Reaction score
I can see what they are doing. they are teasing the return as ratings go up and then the second there is a drop in ratings, they are bringing him back.

Reaction score
makes sence I heard past monday night raw drew a good rating because everyone was anticipating the return of Y2J

Reaction score
I can understand sorta, whee WWE is going with this.
Draw the attention. And having him on RAW wouldn't be good for WWE I think.
IMO He should go to SmackDown. There's a small amount of main eventers in the SD roster. And guys like Batista, Mysterio and Khali are getting way too boring in the ME...Jericho is SD!

Reaction score
doesn't sound quite as catchy as raw is Jericho lol but ye your right only thing though is that Edge is returning soon and hes going to be having some long fueds and sd do have quite a few good people they are just not using them right and with the ECW partnership aswell there not doing to bad for talent atm