Official ROH Death Before Dishonor X iPPV Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
iPPV stream fucked up again :lmao

So Davey's entering Survival of the Fittest? He'll win that, and he's going after Bennett? That's an interesting feud.

I hope Adam Cole beats the crap out of Hardy.

S.C.U.M. winning the Tag Titles was obvious, especially with the stipulation that if they lost 1 match in the Tournament Corino & Jacobs would be fired.

Steen retaining wasn't surprising. From what I read, Elgin comes out afterwards and points to the ROH World Title. He tries to powerbomb Steen, but SCUM throw Strong into Elgin and Elgin snaps and powerbombs Roddy.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am glad I wasn't home to purchase this PPV then, I was wondering before the iPPV how it would go and it seems like ROH still haven't figured out how to do it properly. Moving away from GFL before they were ready hasn't proved to be a smart idea at all.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I will never buy a ROH ippv untill they stop having stream problems for at least 4 months in a row.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
It looks decent enough to me. WGTT attacking Titus was in no doubt. Hope he can find a good partner, not sure who they would put him with. If Elgin did powerbomb Strong that tease continues. Corino and Jacobs winning also was going to happen but as a huge Corino fan I'm all for it, don't mind Jimmy either. Hardy-Cole is fine for me if Cole destroys him.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Nice to see Irish Airborne back they had a pretty good run a few years back in ROH. Nice to see them get some more seasoning and getting back to ROH.