• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

Kizza

I've already heard from other people that KISS put on the best spectacle for their concert. My dad said that they were incredible. He still says Iron Maiden in 84 and AC/DC/Deep Purple have been the best concerts he's been to.

Just downloaded the new Austrian Death Machine album "Double Brutal". It's hilarious and yet great Thrash to listen to. So much fun to listen to.[/B]

Kizza

omgomg that sentence wasn't bolded!

Yeah, love anything by Austrian Death Machine. Old Ahhhhnold was better though.

Kizza

I will say, BB's latest album was pretty awful.

Some of their older, harder stuff is better. But since Phobia, it's been soft shit.

Breaking Benjamin has NEVER been good. Let's take the music of Disturbed, and find a generic sounding lead singer that tries to sound just like the lead singer of Three Days Grace and Seether. Lame band with lame, "radio rock" music.

I discovered a Drone/Doom Metal band called The Angelic Process today. Downloaded their most recent album. Quite amazing.

Kizza

Downloaded me some Converge, We Came As Romans and Memphis May Fire today. Love the track Ghost In The Mirror by MMF.

Looking forward to WCAR's new album leaking too.

straight_edge76

Has anyone heard Three Days Grace's new album? I bought it a few weeks ago and I think its pretty good.

Anyone here listening to Cockpunch!? Theyre a good, straightedge hardcore band with the lead singer of The Acacia Strain as their vocalist. Sounds nothing like TAS though. I recommend a DL/listen.

Kizza

Pretty sure JOHN PAUL FUCKING JONES, Josh Homme and Dave Grohl will have an epic album out on November 17th.

JOHN PAUL JONES.

J

Tomorrow night I get to see.

The Devil Wears Prada~!

Story of the Year~!

and Haste the Day~!

I'm so pumped already got my ticket so no missin this one and then 2 weeks from 2morrow.

UnderOath~!

August Burns Red~!

=D

PeepShow

Story of the Year and TDWP both own. There's a concert here in Indy next week, but I'll be going back home for Thanksgiving. :(