OFFICIAL PPV CARDS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Chill out. If I was still actively following the e-fed, I would ask if I could write the missing match, at least. Or matches.

-TJ-

Reaction score
How sad... You whine toooooooo muuuuucchhhhh sharpshooter...

-TJ-

Reaction score
He is, but still. He acts like a baby. It's kind of hard to take that serious. >.> Anyways once everything is sorted out the card will be posted.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
ok the show ending is posted
the MC/HR match is posted
the HR promo is posted
everything is all good

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Good job guys. That was a helluva lot of editing and effort to be done. I think people need to shut the fuck up and stop whining about late results. Rule #1 of efedding, do NOT bitch about late results. Actually it's more like Rule #2 or #3 after "Have Fun" and "Real Life Comes Before Efedding" but both of those rules that supercede only magnify the fact that 1) This is supposed to be for fun 2) Real life comes first, not e-fedding which all amount to 3) If you consider the first two rules, do not bitch about late results.

I even noshowed my match (mostly due to being against a jobber and didn't want to risk using up creativity to a match I was guaranteed to win anyway) and even I knew better than to bitch about results. You're causing E-Fed drama in public rather than handling your problems via PM with a staff member. And that is causing people to not want to join this place because it makes it look like the members are always fighting and miserable. Seriously, if you cared about wanting to make IWF #1, you'd stop your whining and make this place a better E-Fed to roleplay at. Jesus.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Good job guys. That was a helluva lot of editing and effort to be done. I think people need to shut the fuck up and stop whining about late results. Rule #1 of efedding, do NOT bitch about late results. Actually it's more like Rule #2 or #3 after "Have Fun" and "Real Life Comes Before Efedding" but both of those rules that supercede only magnify the fact that 1) This is supposed to be for fun 2) Real life comes first, not e-fedding which all amount to 3) If you consider the first two rules, do not bitch about late results.

I even noshowed my match (mostly due to being against a jobber and didn't want to risk using up creativity to a match I was guaranteed to win anyway) and even I knew better than to bitch about results. You're causing E-Fed drama in public rather than handling your problems via PM with a staff member. And that is causing people to not want to join this place because it makes it look like the members are always fighting and miserable. Seriously, if you cared about wanting to make IWF #1, you'd stop your whining and make this place a better E-Fed to roleplay at. Jesus.

That's my whole thing