OFFICIAL PPV CARDS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JMay187

Reaction score
IWFInceptionPPV20092.jpg

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0UjsXo9l6I8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0UjsXo9l6I8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]​

January 24th, 2010
Madison Square Garden
New York City, New York
8:00 P.M. Eastern Time

Dark Match

Duffman vs. Joseph Unitas

==================================================

LIVE MATCHES

IWF Intercontinental Championship
Number One Contender Match
10-Man Gauntlet Match

Andres De La Hoya vs. David Baptie vs. Hayden Arrington
vs. Josh Jones vs. Logan Matthews vs. Loki vs.
Rocky Ali vs. Sam Caldwell vs. Ray Morrison vs.
???

Who is going to be the lucky man out of the bunch to become the number one contender and fight for the chance to become the next IWF Intercontinental Championship.

Last Man Standing

Ryan Harrison vs. Jay Raven

These two have been at each other's throats from the very beginning. Jay Raven had a personal vendetta against Ryan Harrison and Harrison hopes to end this dispute between the two and move on.

IWF Tag Team Championship
Elimination Match

Hayes Brothers vs. BPB Fury vs. Red Shield Mafia
vs. Triple A vs. Anderson Evolution vs. Mercanries vs.
???

Seven known teams will meet in the middle of the ring to crown the first IWF World Tag Team Champions and who will the mystery team be.

Cage Match

Dominick Aviles vs. JD Michaels

Dominick Aviles was attacked by the "Insurance Policy" Benjamin Burke after he defeated JD Michaels to advance to the IWF World Championship Semi-Finals. Michaels than cost Aviles his shot at the gold and these two men will settle their differences in a steel cage match.​

IWF Intercontinental Championship
Fatal Four Way Match

Tony Valentino vs. CMS vs. Bobby King vs. Biggs

Either one of these four men would make a great IWF Intercontinental Championship who ever wants it more will walks out of IWF Inception as the winner and first IWF Intercontinental Champion.​

Grudge Match

James Kash vs. RJC Cool

RJC Cool has made a rather shocking return to the IWF and turned on his IWE Tag Team Partner. Not much is known on why the attacked accured as RJC Cool has refused to talk to the media at the moment. Either way James Kash says he doesn't want to fight a friend, but he will if it comes down to it.​

*** MAIN EVENT ***

IWF World Championship Match

Nic Stone vs. Adam Freeman

These two met at the first Main Event on the return of the IWF. Now after the IWF World Championship Tournament the same two men will meet once again and this time around the IWF World Championship will be on the line. Will Nic Stone further cement himself in the history books of the IWF or will the ring veteran Adam Freeman once again lead the IWF as its World Champion.​

ROLEPLAYS ARE DUE
FRIDAY JANUARY 22ND
MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME

MizMasta3000

I don't think there should two mystery slots but I'm guessing Charleston Stars for the tag team match :lol:

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Amazing card guys, I love how it is evened out with IWF vets and a few newcomers.

Of course I'm going to love the double main event with the classic reignition of an old IWF feud as well as friendship in Cool/Kash and the new guy Nic Stone facing Freeman in a rematch from the first night of the new IWF.

The undercard has been put together perfectly if you ask me. I've always loved the Harrison/Raven feud even from...that other place and the IC division is going to showcase some great match ups in the future. The Tag Title Match and Michaels/Aviles are going to be some good stuff.

Kudos, good luck to everybody, and hopefully for the first time we can have every single person on the card roleplay.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
I Mean This E-fed Is Already Having It's 1st PPV And It's So Much Hype Behind And Everyone That Involved Should Be Amazed, It's Just Hitting Me Looking At The PPV Poster And The Theme Song This Is Going Too Epic!

-TJ-

Joseph Unitas will dominate everyone then you'll add him to the Gauntlet match :shifty:

Anyways seems like a great show and I'm glad that I will end the RSM's hopes at Inception. :D

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Joseph Unitas will dominate everyone then you'll add him to the Gauntlet match :shifty:

Anyways seems like a great show and I'm glad that I will end the RSM's hopes at Inception. :D

Dream Hard Because The Eye Of The Warrior Is Lurking!

biggs

Reaction score
Looks like it'll be an awesome card for sure. A little high on the gimmick side early on, but there's no getting around it when you want to get so many people on the card.
As for my opponents, Valentino, Bobby King, and CMS, I look forward to facing off against you all, and CMS, I'm looking to get you back for beating me in my debut! ;) Let's steal the show, guys!
Just let me know what match you want me to write. (I'd rather not write the gauntlet match or the tag team match.)

Qwake

Looks like a great show, I think the Last Man Standing Match could have been saved for a later date because those two guys feud was building nicely but its still going to be great. I'm excited for our fatal 4-Way, I've only been involved with Valentino thus far so RPing with Biggs and CMS as well as Valentino again should be cool. Best of luck to everyone and hopefully everyone RPs, we've all got alot of time to get them in.

-TJ-

Are you sure to have the deadline and the show so close together?

Well you can always make it so Inception is on January 31, so that those guys won't be complaining by saying "wre tat shw at"

It can also make it so the writers aren't strained into believing that they got two days to write one or two PPV quality matches.

JMay187

Reaction score
We actually have the entire time to write the show while you guys roleplay. Maybe that's why its eleven days until the PPV.

I dunno I guess that would make sense.

Trust me we have everything under control there is a reason why were the staff.

If you haven't noticed already its been like that the entire time. We don't write up the entire show in two days. We write out the matches while you guys write up your roleplays.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah that's usually the best thing for e-fedding staff to be expected to do. Write up as much of the matches as possible during roleplaying periods and then when the deadline hits you really only have one or two paragraphs at the most left to write for the finishes.

I'm excited not only for the tag team gauntlet (Team Triple A In Da House!) but also for the chance to write my first PPV quality match in a long time. I've been laying low with dark matches, so I'm excited to be able to blow ya'lls minds with the kinda shit I know I can actually do.