OFFICIAL PPV CARDS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
August 1st, 2010
Citrus Bowl
Miami, FL
8:00 P.M. Eastern Time

IWF Presents:​

logo3.jpg

Preliminary Match

Losers Leave Town 5-Way Match

David Baptie vs. Ray Morrison vs. Cahan Malone vs. A-Truth vs. Mr. Baller

Debut Match

King Ikaika

==================================================​

LIVE MATCHES

Pink Slip Match

Jacob Scott vs. Josh Jones

Jacob Scott arrived on the scene and made an impact at Josh Jones defense. The winner of this match will sign a fresh IWF contract and the loser will be out the door.

The Rematch

Tony Carmine vs. Alex C

Vino forced these two to go at it last week to Tony's dismay but for some odd reason, Tony requested this rematch. Will these two men remain friends when this is all said and done?

IWF World Tag Team Championship Match

Red Shield Mafia vs. Anderson Evolution

These two teams know each other inside and out. Anderson Evolution made an offical return last week persuading Vino to give them a number one contendership match that night against his crown jewels The Mongolian Warriors. They emerged victorious and vowed to gain back what was theirs. RSM has been on a role as of late. Who will win?

Special Return

Aaron Williams vs. Returning Superstar

Vino has announced that he has resigned a former IWF superstar to the roster. Who will it be and will they be able to stop Aaron Williams?

The Final Battle

The Moltisanti Coaliton (Logan Matthews, Nick Dannon and The Mongolian Warriors) vs. Hardcore Revolution

For months the battling for justice has been buring in the eyes of Jason Fisher and Jeff Jackson. They have been waiting to get justice. Jackson defeated Dannon last week in a shocking upset and it comes down to this. However, Vino has ordered this a 4 on 2 match knowing that HR will not find two others to oppose him. Will Hardcore Revolution shock the world or will the Coalition win again?

*** MAIN EVENT ***

IWF World Championship Match

Adam Freeman vs. Erik Dafoe

Erik Dafoe revealed himself last week as an old friend of Freeman's. He has come here to save Adam from himself but Freeman has been an unstoppable force since winning the title. Will he finally meet his match?

ROLEPLAYS ARE DUE
Saturday July 31st
Each Thread has a two RP limit.

MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME

There are 5 promo slots available for those that want it. One is taken for me leaving 4.

EDIT - TJ has taken another promo slot leaving 3 left. Another one has been taking leaving 2 left.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Very inactive in next month. I started two a days today. Although, I'm not the one to totally blame. >.>

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
whatevers missing when i wake up in the morning, ill do and post the thing, thats a promise to you guys

Reaction score
whatevers missing when i wake up in the morning, ill do and post the thing, thats a promise to you guys

And if for whatever reason Adam can't do it, I'll do it.

I would like to personally apologize to everyone for the show being late. It's partially my fault since I went out of town for a week and couldn't really add anything.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
everything will get sorted im working on the remaining matches now so expect the show up in a few hours.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Dude shut the fuck up its only the 3rd damn. Anyone who was here when Jmay was here remembers waiting a almost 2 weeks for Inception to be posted but the difference we had lives and we didn't bitch about it.