Official NHL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-Constantine

Reaction score
He's fast as fuck.

I like Datsyuk, He's so entertaining and hes like leader in takeaways every season. The guy can handle the puck so well. I pray for a shootout everytime we're in OT with a team just to see what Datsyuk has to show.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Patrick "Big Daddy" Kane scores. Been cheering for these guys since the beginning (of the second round lol)

-Constantine

Reaction score
Took him long enough to step up in the series. But congrats to the Hawks, Cup's back in the better conference.

Indeed he is, The guy took a puck to the eye. Stood up and tried going to the bench. He clearly is better than Gretzky in my book. However, The question was Your favorite of the CURRENT roster.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I wasn't aswering your question you fucking idiot, I was speaking in general since the topic was Red Wings. I didn't even read your post because I skip most of them. I've probably been a fan longer than you, don't fucking assume I don't know he isn't on the current roster.

Don't talk to me.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Honestly I wanted Philly to win it all when the wings got eliminated. But oh well. Hossa got what he most desired. I like the Detroit Red Wings. Well since im from Michigan. But im also a fan of the Capitals.

The Wings were unstoppable back in the day when they had Yzerman, Fedorov, Shanahan, Konstitinov were all still together. Unstoppable i tell you.

Wordlife

Reaction score
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLACKHAWKS! <3

BOY DID WE RIOT THE STREETS!

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I am so glad Hossa didn't lose this time around. I am not his biggest fan, but he deserved it.

As much as I am THRILLED with Hawks winning, Leighton should have stopped Kane's goal, it was a pretty weak shot. Awkward ending, I missed the FUCK YEAH moment because of all that confusion. I am so excited right now for the Hawks, especially Tazer and Kane. Those guys are right up there with Crosby and Ovechkin now. They have really put themselves on the pedestal now.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Bro I just got home, I was downtown ALL day, talk about a celebration! What a fantastic game, so goddamn shaky, such a perfect ending.... Hossa deserved it, Niemi deserves it, Kane, Toews, Sharpie, D-Keith, Seabrook, Big Buff..... it's theirs !!!!! Life long dream man... Been a Hawks fan since birth (literally.... first articles of clothing I wore coming out of the hospital).. I've been waiting my whole life for this and it's FINALLY here!

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way. But I wanted the Hawks to lose. Based upon the fact that I wanted Hossa to lose... again.

Wordlife

Reaction score
TBH, I never ever wanted him to leave the Pens, but its a money factor. I've been a huge Hossa fan, even when he was on the Red Wings too, he's an established player with huge credentials. I'm excited he won it. And big big big congrats to Kane. For not doing shit this entire series, so many mistakes, and an easy cheap shot wins us the Cup... can't get any better than that.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Congratulations to the Chicago Blackhawks, thank you for beating those smurf Flyers :p