• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official NHL Discussion Thread

the408kid

Reaction score
I still have no idea how the Hawks swept them. I didn't count the Hawks completely out though, I said Hawks would win in 7 if they would win at all. The Sharks were on fire with Detroit, that was one hell of a series that could have gone either way. I still rank Detroit and the Sharks' skill level above the Hawks, but if you got the magic you got the magic, and the Hawks indeed have the magic to pull them through, much like Pittsburgh last year.

Hawks are the better team then the sharks and red wings no doubt, but I'm just more pissed that the Sharks couldn't have at least won a game or to in the series.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Uh Oh, Flyers are showing signs of life. They got OT winner. Wouldn't it just cause a tornado of shit if they came back and won the cup, atleast on these forums it would. This could be a really good series if the Flyers come back and tie it up.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Now so far each team has won their home games. I really want this to end in game 6 where the Hawks smash 'em. Game 5 was ALL HAWKS. Sure Philly still scored, but the Hawks downright outplayed them.