Official NHL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Leafs lost today, but played great. It was in a shootout, and I can't blame them for losing really because ST louis has alot of small nifty guys who are good at shootouts, they played good though.

By the way, check out the new leafs rookie. His name is Nikolai Kulemin, from russia, and he's 21 years old, and his first two nhl goals this year have been awesome.

First one:
[YT]MI_FYhDpI2I[/YT]

Second:
[YT]qLMa2Rzke5o[/YT]

I like this kid, and he should be very good.

Soulpower

Another victory for my team, The Wings.

If you're going to do it, do it right.

Yawn! Another EZ Sleezy, off the heezy, never cheesy, lemon peazy, Zetterbergezy, win for the DETROIT Great Wings!

J

Yawn! Another EZ Sleezy, off the heezy, never cheesy, lemon peazy, Zetterbergezy, win for the DETROIT Great Wings!

^^What he said. Times 2.

MikeRaw

Well, Calgary is probably the second best team in the west, so no shame in losing to them. I'm glad we (flames) won last night... Goaltending for both teams was shaky though.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

This year I know it to be true. It will be Detroit/Montreal in the finals.

PeepShow

How are those two teams going to be in when Pitt will be one of the two in the finals?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
How are those two teams going to be in when Pitt will be one of the two in the finals?

Sidney Crosby et al. can bite my wang. Folded like a cheap accordion last year in the finals, and won't even make it past the first round when they get a rematch with a very motivated Ottawa Senators. (For the record I see Pittsburgh/Ottawa finishing 4/5 this year.)

MikeRaw

Lol, peep, you should be a blackhawks fan. They are way younger than the Penguins, and are finally getting a resurgence into a great team again, and will be for 10 or 15 years to come, and you're from there and all...

But, for the record, I think neither Montreal or Pittsburgh or Detroit will be in the finals. I predict the Cup finals to be:

Calgary Flames (west) vs Washington Capitals (East)

PeepShow

Lol, peep, you should be a blackhwaks fan. They are way younger than the Penguins, and are finally getting a resurgence into a great team again, and will be for 10 or 15 years to come, and you're from there and all...

I really could never get into hockey. IDK why, but I always see comparisons to soccer when watching hockey. A lot of up and down the field/ice and usually not a lot of scoring. Just doesn't attract my attention for some reason.

And just for the record, if the Blackhawks are doing well, I usually try to keep a little up to date, but they never are, so meh.

MikeRaw

^Lol, ya, it wasn'g too long ago they were named the "worst franchise in sports" despite their rich history. But at least it's cool for the fans of chicago to have a good team now.

chessarmy

Devils are 2-1 after wins over the Islanders and Penguins, but then a loss to the Rangers (I've said that WAY too many times).

Rangers are starting out great, I hope we beat them next time. I'm sick and tired of seeing the Devils lose to those fags, fuck them!