Official NCAA Football Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Is that you Lou Holtz?

Nah, Lou would have them #1.

I still think the 4 teams I have ahead of them are better than ND, but I just look at the rest of the teams outside of that top 4 and nothing blows me away. I could see ND beating any of those teams outside that top 4. Offense can hang with anyone and their defense was fuckin great against a top offense in the country.

Travis40

Wow...Jermaine Gresham is out for the year :(

This is going to be 2005 all over again.

Travis40

Yup and 2005 was when Georgia won the SEC. And they will do it again this year with 1 loss.

And Miami will win the ACC.

lol, Georgia, lol.

OU plays an FCS team tomorrow. They should win by 60. btw, I'm picking tOSU to beat USC

PeepShow

Ohio St can't beat big teams to save their life.

I look for more embarrassment on Michigan's end when Clausen picks apart that awful secondary.

Travis40

My upset is Houston over Oklahoma State. Never underestimate Houston. Their QB is godly.

Wordlife

^well that was right!

AND FUCK MICHIGAN... THEY GOT LUCKY! BULLSHIT THEY SOMEHOW PUT IT AS 9 SECONDS WHEN IT SHOULD'VE BEEN 11 SECONDS... BULL SHIT!

PeepShow

My upset is Houston over Oklahoma State. Never underestimate Houston. Their QB is godly.

Nice pick dude.

Alright, this is not me crying because ND lost, but the ending to the ND/Michigan was quite possibly the biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever seen this side of Ed Hochulli. Granted they probably still wouldn't have won, but who fucking knows the way Clausen and Tate/Floyd can pitch and catch. Anyways, there was 11 seconds left on that kickoff and it was a touchback and the clock went to 10 seconds. Clausen point out that a second ran off inadvertently and when they snapped the ball, there was 9 seconds. WHAT THE FUCK. Clausen did his thing and Tate caught the ball at midfield and was down as the ball went out of bound with 1 second left. Alright, we still have 1 second. But NOPE, as if the 2 seconds weren't enough to fuck them over, the clock KEPT RUNNING and ran out. Then the part that I laughed about afterwards was when Weis went to talk to the refs about the 1 second left, the ref ran by him and to the locker room. Nice rigged Big Ten refs they have there. Awesome.

Notre Dame better come out next week and just fucking obliterate and tear Michigan St a new asshole.

Wordlife

^I hope so too man I was SO pissed off... poor Weis can't even run cause of his legs... ugh that game pissed me off, fuck Michigan and their overrated pretty boy rookie QB, I thought Clausen had em beat with that TD with the STUPID ass taunting call which Michigan should have received after THEY scored to take the lead... bunch of bullshit

Travis40

OU wins 64-0, but it's not that big of a deal since they just played Idaho State....

I'm worried about Tulsa beating Oklahoma.

Travis40

Okay, I just checked the polls.

1. Florida
2. Texas
3. Alabama
4. Mississippi
5. Penn State
6. Cal
7. LSU
8. Boise State
9. Miami
10. Oklahoma
11. Virginia Tech
12. USC

Can somebody tell me why USC only dropped to 12?

USC lost to an unranked Washington (that had lost 14 of 15) by 3 on the road, and only dropped to 12 from #3.

Oklahoma lost to a ranked BYU team by 1 at a neutral site, and dropped to 13 from #3.

.....USC shouldn't be in the Top 15 tbh. USC will lose to Oregon State or Cal tbh.

Oklahoma's defense is just DOMINATING. They held the #1 offense from last year to 0 points. I just hope they can do the same thing to Miami. "Dirty" Landry Jones broke a school record for TD's in a game (6), and OU broke a school record for most consecutive home wins (26).

I'm surprised Nebraska dropped to #25 from 19. Washington is #24, and Utah is no longer ranked after only losing by 7.