Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah, I found it. Msn, yahoo, espn, nba, websites, it's everywhere.

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

:lmao

Reaction score
Yeah, I found it. Msn, yahoo, espn, nba, websites, it's everywhere.

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

:lmao
Thats what happens when the publicity and the cash cow leaves. Ridiculing his decision, he's not going to get shit done in Cleveland.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I don't even think the Heat will win the title this year anyways. The media so far up Lebron's ass it's ridiculous. Like I said, the NBA is JUST as fixed as WWE, UFC, etc. I can't believe it's come to this.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
The NBA is almost like WCW during it's dying days, the workers are making the moves.

303bd1fe06ca6c5ecdca345adcab24f8-getty-102526428db013_miami_heat_i.jpg

Cue the music

Wordlife

Reaction score
^HAHAHA!

At least for me being a hometown Bulls fan, signing Korver today was a decent sign, and hoping to get JJ Redick would be nice too!

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
lol at EVERYONE being butthurt over LeBron's decision. I bet if Lebron, Dwade and Bosh signed with your team you'd all be happy about it but since they signed with another team its wrong and the NBA is fixed. Stfu imo. People could have said the same when the Big 3 went to the Celtics, maybe they aren't as huge as Lebron but still.

Most people don't even think theyre going to get the Championship next season so what's the big deal?

Enigma22

Reaction score
people dont like this decision because lebron decided to take less money to leave his hometown team cause they werent good enough for him. hes gonna be as hated as art model for a while here lol.

and that was amazing what dan gilbert said lol. he got the city behind him and he is actually gonna try to bring a championship to cleveland before lebron gets one. we got some good trade pieces and we just got four picks from the heat so we got enough to make some huge trades. also i think if they tell people that they should come here to give cleveland the one thing lebron couldnt give us (a championship) that people would want to come here to make a legacy for themselves.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
lol at EVERYONE being butthurt over LeBron's decision. I bet if Lebron, Dwade and Bosh signed with your team you'd all be happy about it but since they signed with another team its wrong and the NBA is fixed. Stfu imo. People could have said the same when the Big 3 went to the Celtics, maybe they aren't as huge as Lebron but still.

Most people don't even think theyre going to get the Championship next season so what's the big deal?

I'm not going to say they wont win won at all, but they ain't going to win next season. Who else do they have besides Wade, Bosh, and Lebron?

straight_edge76

Reaction score

This to the 1,000th power. Seriously, as a Heat fan (I have been for years, even before Wade was there) everyone already calling them the Yankees of the NBA is fucking rediculious. I am not as huge of a NBA fan as some people on this board but the Celtics didn't get nearly as much criticism for this when they got Ray Allen and KG. It's just because it's LeBron imo, he is like the A-Rod of the NBA, you either love him or hate him. Seriously people, all the Cavs fans are calling him a quitter and shit, yet they were the ones making complete asses of themselves being that they were in tears and shit when he decided to leave. They wanted him back soooo damn bad. If he was such a quitter why did they want him so badly?

I am not going to hail them 2011 champs already, but obviously they are going to be one of the elite teams in the NBA. It's not like The Boston 3 who were alot older, they are all in the mid to late 20s, they have time to win, it's not going to be eazy Boston, and Orlando are still the teams to beat, Chicago improved and Atlanta isn't half bad either. Boston didn't imo. Honestly wordlife no offense, but if LeBron decided to go to Chicago you would be nutting all over yourself, don't lie. Everybody is just bitter that Miami did what anybody would love for their team to do. So just stfu with the hating.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Lebron = :smh

He's good, but not that good. I don't care what he's done for his shitty ass team. Until he wins 1-2 championships, then we'll talk about Lebron.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
^ Nah he's not that good, MVP for the last 2 seasons, averaged just under 30 points a game, 8 assists and 7 rebounds but he's nothing special at all. Are you serious?

To JBones: I wouldn't rule them out for next season, I mean sure I don't expect them to win, they'll need to build their team and build the chemistry and that will take time but we're talking about LeBron and Wade, 2 of the 3 best players today not to mention Chris Bosh who is also an allstar player, it's definitely do-able for them imo but me persoanlly I see them dropping out in the Eastern finals and everybody being extremely happy only to all cry the year after when they win.

They've got Michael Beasley who's quite good imo, he was an alright back up for Wade last season, he won't get much of the spotlight but he's still got talent. Mario Chalmers, I don't really like him, if they were to bring in a couple veterans for less money they'd be good. If I were them I'd try get Brad Miller as another big man and maybe even Shaq if they were willing to get the minimum, I also think getting someone like Allen Iverson would be good, the Heat don't have much money left over so these guys wouldn't be getting too much but its late in their careers so it wouldn't really matter. Then I'd go for a good cheap shooter, Korver would have been good but he's with the Bulls so now hopefully they cn try get JJ Reddick who's already had a few offers. It sounds crazy to be able to get all of those guys though.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^ Check under the photo I posted.

Michael Beasley got traded to the Timberwolves, whose gonna be Randy Savage now lol? Miami will really have to build around the three of them now.

CMS

Reaction score
King Lennie, players that have won rings are looked under a different light. So yeah, under that point of view, LeBron is not that good.