• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official NBA Discussion Thread

JurassicBonez

I was listening to the Sid and Tim Uncut podcast (which I suggest any sports fan to listen to, it's free on iTunes) and they said something interesting about Phoenix. If Amare leaves, Nash is pretty much by himself, you think he can make a call to a certain German center? They ran shit in Dallas.

I'll have to check out that podcast. Plus it's free so can't go wrong with that. But as far as Dirk goes, I don't see him leaving Dallas. At least not now anyway.

I'll have to check out that podcast. Plus it's free so can't go wrong with that. But as far as Dirk goes, I don't see him leaving Dallas. At least not now anyway.

It's reported that Dirk opted out so he could get one last fat contract, but he is going to leave money on the table so Dallas can make a pitch for another big time free agent, ala what Timmy Dunks did when he resigned a few years ago so the Spurs could pay Manu and Frenchy. The only thing is that it worked for the Spurs and they won another championship. It won't work for the Mavs, it never does. They are the biggest chokers in all of sports despite Cuban paying a 30 million dollar tax bill every season. But Dirk is 90% certain he is staying put, plus he just doesn't have a winner's mentality.

My Washington Wizards have John Wall. Be jealous.
Why? They also have little cap space to put a competitive team around him since they are on the hook for 100 million to Gunbert Arenas. Wall is a winner and he won't stick around a team that can't build a winner and Washington has never shown any ability to do that. They need a dominant big man, they've always needed a dominant big man, but they'd rather sign wings and undersized PFs. That team has nothing. And even if Gunbert does play, he's not going to play point, that's Wall's spot and he needs the ball in his hand too much to be effective and he's too small to be a 2. And there is no team that friggin stupid to take him on. No need to be jealous about a team that is going to be awful for the next three seasons. Sorry, doesn't matter who they draft, they're lottery bound for the foreseeable future.

straight_edge76

Boston in 7. I am expecting Kobe to fall short AGAIN against the Celtics. But Gasol and Artest step up and take it to 7, which Boston wins handedly.

NinoBrown

0618powell2526.jpg

Kobe may have won MVP but it really shoud've gone to Ron Artest

[yt]VRkLp3ixrzQ[/yt]

NinoBrown

Free Agency starts today!!!

I don't even want to post any reports because I'm always hearing something different. LeBron, Bosh and Wade on Miami, LeBron and Bosh to Chicago, Bosh talking to Houston, Amare is now unrescricted, Dirk opts out, Paul Pierce opts out. This will be a very juicy July.

NinoBrown

Free Agency starts today!!!

I don't even want to post any reports because I'm always hearing something different. LeBron, Bosh and Wade on Miami, LeBron and Bosh to Chicago, Bosh talking to Houston, Amare is now unrescricted, Dirk opts out, Paul Pierce opts out. This will be a very juicy July.