Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Stern fined four players for this photo?

nba_g_arenas1_sw_600.jpg

Wow. Everyone is smiling having a good time. Idiot Stern.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
P.S. Rumours of Andrew Bynum for Chris Bosh? Bullshit trade if it happens.

Bosh is going to NY or Miami next season.

Dre

Reaction score
P.S. Rumours of Andrew Bynum for Chris Bosh? Bullshit trade if it happens.

Bosh is going to NY or Miami next season.

I will be mad if this does happens, it will dead the chances of the Knicks getting the Big 3 (Lebron, T-Mac & Bosh) in 2010.

Qwake

I will be mad if this does happens, it will dead the chances of the Knicks getting the Big 3 (Lebron, T-Mac & Bosh) in 2010.

If you seriously think there is a chance of LeBron, T-Mac AND Bosh all going to the Knicks then you're out of your fucking mind.

Bosh is way better then Bynum, It'd be extremely ridiculous for them to be traded for one another, even if Bosh is on his last year.

Dre

Reaction score
If you seriously think there is a chance of LeBron, T-Mac AND Bosh all going to the Knicks then you're out of your fucking mind.

Anything is possible. Nobody believed that the Celtics would get KG & Ray Allen at the same time. Plus the Knicks has good amount of cap room so they can sign at least 2-3 star players.

straight_edge76

Very true but I am sure that LeBron will stay with the Cavs tbh and Bosh will likely want to go to a contending team. T-Mac as well.

Reaction score
I doubt anyone is willing to trade for TMac, dude is a Glass Joe and I don't think anyone would consider building a Big 3 around him, especially the Knicks who've had enough of sheltering lousy, broken down "me-first" players. Donnie Walsh is a good GM,he's not stupid. Shit, I don't think anyone is stupid to take in McGrady and that's the reason he's in exile from the Rockets. People will take a shot once he's waived and can be obtained for the vet's minimum.

I never knew there was a sports forum here! Fantastic!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
You know the NBA sucks when Iverson gets voted as a starter for the All Star game.

Anyone here about this all american basketball organization starting up with ONLY white players?

Qwake

rofl, its about time they made a white alternative to the NBA :shifty:

Also, Iverson's a big name, he can still play fairly well, having a fucked knee doesn't help his game but still. His name brings hype and people still like him, he shouldn't be starting in the allstar game though, there are others who can do much better. He's helped the 76ers a shitload.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Also, Iverson's a big name, he can still play fairly well, having a fucked knee doesn't help his game but still. His name brings hype and people still like him, he shouldn't be starting in the allstar game though, there are others who can do much better. He's helped the 76ers a shitload.

9-15 since his return, what a shitload.

Article on the All-American Basketball Alliance

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/2010/01/19/nba_563760.shtml

Fundamental basketball? Klansman everywhere!