Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

mjxv1u.jpg

LMAO John Lucas

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Durant has singlehandely made the Thunder a playoff contender in the Western Conference so far, I believe he deserves some recognition for MVP this year. It always can't be about Kobe & LeeBron all the time though.

Wordlife

this is gonna sound really Blue... But J.J. Reddick is fucking killing

Wordlife

hahahaha my only really good white guy besides Steve ★★★★, Kirk Hinrich, is doin jack shit..... gotta rep my Duke boy JJ :shifty:

straight_edge76

I always hated JJ when he was at Duke being that I am a die hard Carolina fan but he is one bad ass 3 point shooter.

Qwake

Never liked Arenas so I couldn't be happier.

Also, why is this thread so inactive, it used to be really active with all those Cavs lovers :smh

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Wizards just have home town support from me. They've been alright during some seasons, but when it comes to big games, they bomb.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
But why the fuck would pull out a gun in the middle of a locker room though? The black radio stations are pillin the fuck out of Gilbert Arenas like crazy, and if him and Jarvaris Crittenton had that gambling debt. They should've handled it like men and fought each other.