Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Here are my pre-pre-season playoff predictions for the west, in no order.

Lakers
Spurs
Nuggets
Jazz
Hornets
Mavericks
Blazers
Rockets

Thunder could be close to getting a spot. I think the Rockets could be around.500, they could beat up on the lesser teams. It looked like they would be frustrating for any team even after Yao got hurt against the Lakers. Ariza looks like a good replacement for Artest too. They won't last long in the playoffs, though.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i think the clippers will be better then the rockets. i think the suns, the clippers or the thunder will make it over the rockets. well maybe not the clippers but they got a better chance then the rockets imo.

Klide

here are mine (playoff predictions)

West

(1)SPURS
(2)LAKERS
(3)NUGGETS
(4)HORNETS
(5)TRAIL BLAZERS
(6)JAZZ
(7)MAVERICKS
(8)Either GRIZZLEYS/THUNDER(yes i said thunder lol)

EAST

(1)CAVS
(2)ORLANDO
(3)CELTICS
(4)HEAT
(5)BULLS
(6)HAWKS
(7)76ERS
(8)PISTONS

Soulpower

It seems that Lamar Odom will stay with the Lakers.

Here's an exclusive pic of Pau Gasol celebrating this event, along with his brother Marc Gasol of the Grizzlies.

4590e91bd9181bae0b5b85b8152e4a01o.gif

ratedrko09

Reaction score
well the thunder just lacking an inside presence. when they get that and assuming their core gets healthy we might be talkin thunder dynasty. :)

ratedrko09

Reaction score
of course since they also have harris and lopez. making the playoffs would be a different story

Qwake

So are we going to use this thread for the new season or start up a new thread?

PeepShow

lol, yes. It's the NBA DISCUSSION THREAD. Why would we start a new one?

Derrick "The Great" Rose imo

Hometown Kid

All I know is that the Grizz are probably gonna suck for another year. Gay-Mayo need another year to settle...D: This new guy they have from UConn is a pretty big presence inside though, that is the thing they've been completely screwed in since Pau left, although Marc is actually showing signs of BEAST mode, coming from last year.