Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
i was thinkin that at first but then i remembered this so idk if it would work. id like to have him tho.

[YT]x2DEsBQNeCo[/YT]

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
The Detroit Pistons made the biggest early splash in free agency on Wednesday, agreeing to terms with Ben Gordon and Charlie Villanueva.

Gordon
Former Bulls guard Gordon will receive a five-year deal for between $55 million and $60 million, while former Bucks forward Villanueva gets a five-year deal for $40 million, sources told ESPN.com's Chris Broussard.

Gordon rejected deals from Chicago in excess of $50 million each of the past two seasons. Milwaukee elected to let the 24-year-old Villanueva become an unrestricted free agent earlier this week, after the Bucks determined that matching any restricted free-agent offers would move the team closer to the luxury tax threshold and limit changing the roster.

exC.On

Reaction score
fuck cv, I didn't want him anyway.

lol, I don't blame him for chasing the money but what was DET thinking? they were once known to be a defensive franchise and now they sign 2 people who can't play D.

Thats going to be overshadowed when Artest picks the lakers or the cavs and if Ariza leaves the lakers and goes to the cavs.

Qwake

I like the signing of Ben Gordon, I think he might be what the Pistons need but Charlie Villanueva can get fucked.

Wordlife

well.... here's what I have to say... Artest + Lakers = Repeat!

Now that they have Artest, I see a repeat for 2010... which would definitely not be a bad thing :)

exC.On

Reaction score
Well Artest goes to LA over CLE just because he rather leaves there then Ariza picks HOU over CLE. Damn is it that bad living in Cleveland? As a cavs fan all I want now is a shooting PF and resigning Andy and I'll be good.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i was hoping the cavs would get ariza or artest and i really dont wanna play the lakers+artest but hopefully the cavs sign a shooting PF and varejao and i think we will be fine. we got shaq and we still got Z so i think we will be better then people think.

Enigma22

Reaction score
^hes going to the rockets. not the cavs unfortunately.

Enigma22

Reaction score
im pretty sure they are gonna do that.

Rell

Reaction score
Nate Robinson will sign with ORL or LA, it was on ESPN. With ORL losing Turk, he's more likely to sign with ORL at this point.

LA also offered Odom 3 years, 24-25k

honestly, is this even fair? how the fuck are we getting these players...

Enigma22

Reaction score
^cause artest isnt really getting paid as much as he should be making and bynum isnt making much either.

Rell

Reaction score
^cause artest isnt really getting paid as much as he should be making and bynum isnt making much either.

Word, but it seems like things always happen for us...

Utah unwillingly let Fisher go, and he settled for less money to sign with LA...

We acquired an all star big, for fucking Kwame Brown.

We sign Ron Artest, AN ALL STAR / DPOTY, for the MLE...He was getting CRAZY offers elsewhere, and he decides to sign with us for 5 mill?

Mitch has got to be the GOAT NBA General Manager at this point. We have a starting lineup of Fish, Kobe, Artest, Gasol, Bynum, yet we still have money to spend. crazy