Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

STEPHON CURRY TO THE WARRIORS = PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR!
TYLER HANSBROUGH TO THE PACERS = PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR!
JAMES JOHNSON TO MY BULLS = STUPID STUPID MOVE :(

Dre

Reaction score
I really wanted Stephen Curry with the Knicks :(. Fucking Warriors robbed us.

But I did read a rumor that Minnesota is willing to trade Rubio to the Knicks for Jordan Hill. I would be so fucking happy if this is true and the deal goes through.

Dre

Reaction score
I'm upset and glad. We needed someone who can play the 5 position since D'Antoni don't want to play Eddie Curry. But at the same time I never wanted to see Q Rich leave the Knicks. First Crawford and Randolph, now this. :(

Wordlife

WOW.... ain't that something... Ty Lawson was traded to the Nuggets for a future 1st round pick! Fucking Minnesota is so stupid!

Dre

Reaction score
That's not stupid. What's stupid is that Minnesota drafted 4 PG. They all can't play on one fucking team. Plus they have fucking Rick Rubio a.k.a. the modern day Pistol Pete Marivich.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lmfao! I can't believe Flynn went 3rd lmao

he went 6th

and i dont think rubio is all that good. he can pass but thats really all. hes an ok defender but hes so small, any bigger guard could have his way with him. id much rather have curry who is obviously a way better scorer and hes still a solid passer. (warriors will still be under 500 with curry tho unless they make a big move.)

ty lawson is gonna be really good eventually if he learns some shit from billups. i always thought he was gonna be decent anyways.

i was hoping the cavs were gonna trade their first round pick but i liked that we drafted danny green.

and i really hope the magic dont resign turkaglu because i wouldnt want to face a team with all stars at every position.

Dre

Reaction score
The Portland Trailblazers would like to dump Travis Outlaw ($4 million next year) and their pick and clear some additional space to make a run at Hedo Turkoglu.

I doubt that Turkoglu will re-sign with the Magics even with V.C. being apart of the roster.