Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Very good point. But then again you have to take the MVP factor and figure that, you have to remember Peirce and the rest of the Celtics are nowhere near as explosive (imo) as LeBron. But either way I think it will be a great game.

PeepShow

Is it just me or are these refs fucking idiots?
They aren't calling shit on the Cavs. Dwight is getting beat up down low.
Cavs will take this game, it's already over...

Yeah, they have been all series. Hell, for the last 5 or so years they have been awful. It's nothing new.

Cleveland will come back and win the series. Tru fax.

MJ807

Reaction score
I get it now Stern has to book it so Lebron comes back from 3-1 to show his awesomeness and to prove that the NBA is not rigged they had him lose 3 games first.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Man, if I see Dwight get fouled out on a blocking call when he's got his feet firm on the floor outside of the semi-circle with both arms directly up in the air, ONE MORE TIME...

...I'ma flood NBA.com with complaints like it's not funny. I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing this bullshit. On top of that, they give Pau a flagrant for barely swiping Chris Anderson, but Kobe gets tripped up intentionally and it takes 'til the day after the game to give a foul for it!?

Then you'll see Dwight Howard going up for a rebound and get yanked down by his shoulders/neck, and nothing is called and he gets a technical for asking the ref to watch the game... but when he turns right around and swats a bit hard trying to block a shot and contacts with an arm, it's a flagrant!? BULLSHIT!

Enigma22

Reaction score
^that was clearly a foul. he didnt even argue. no one did.

and howard is obviously getting fouls called for him as both z and varejao fouled out with less then 30 minutes each. he gets his calls.

cavs have a small chance to win the series. if they win in orlando then i think they will win.

This series should have been a sweep.

ya it could have been a sweep but the cavs also could easily be up 3-2 right now or they could have closed the series. its been close throughout the whole series. it keeps coming down to final shots or the final minutes of games, who can pull ahead.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
All Orlando needs to do is get a great early start like they did against Boston in Game 7 and keep it going the whole entire game.
Dwight has his confidence and he will be on fire tonight.

I don't remember seeing a game yet that Orlando had a big lead early on and won (in this series). They can have a shit start early but end up coming back. From what I can remember, The Lebron's usually have big leads and then Orlando always comes back and brings it to a close game or wins.

straight_edge76

I think that if LeBron can get production out of Mo Williams and company they can win in Orlando and take the series.

Dre

Reaction score
So it's safe to say that the L.A. Lakers is advancing to the NBA Finals but then again, this wasn't that much of a surprise. Just like Jeff Van Gundy said during the game, the Nuggets had a wonderful season, it's just a shame it has to end like this.

Soulpower

*Breaks out the Lakers victory grill*

WHO WANTS SOME CHICKEN NUGGETS?!?

Not for nothing, but Orlando should be worried right about now. With LA in the finals, you can bet that Stern will do everything in his power to make sure that Cleveland can reach the finals.

Enigma22

Reaction score
the cavs havent really had a problem scoring. they just havent been able to defend all of orlando's shooters along with dwight. if they can play some good defense and not blow a lead we are bound to have then i think they can win today and i think the magic will have a hard time winning a game 7 in cleveland.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
If it's Lakers vs Cav's in the finals, my paranoia of the NBa being fixed will really kick in. It already got me in the NFL.

Enigma22

Reaction score
^ya cause arizona is such a huge draw for the superbowl? i dont think anyone wanted to see arizona vs pittsburgh

and i doubt the nba or any major sport is fixed. a lot of sports players wouldnt agree to it.