Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
^maybe not. they are paying zach randolph a shit load of money so idk if they are gonna draft a PF cause no one is gonna pay randolph that much so they wont be able to trade him. i heard they might take rubio and trade baron davis to the warriors.

and the lakers won. it was a really good game. why was anthony carter in at the end there tho? he lost the game for the nuggets or he atleast made it a lot easier for the lakers to close it out.

Dre

Reaction score
I found that stupid. Why George Karl have Carter on Kobe? He can't guard him to save his life. It would of been smart to keep J.R. or Melo to defend Kobe since their the only players on the Nuggets who can do so.

I was really hoping for the Knicks to get the #1 draft pick. We need a big guy bad especially in the Center position. And I think Blake is good enough to play in both positions.

Soulpower

I'm wondering why Carter was making the inbounds pass in a critical situation. Or why he was on the court in the first place. Pretty much everyone knows that AC is garbage... except for George Karl, that is.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
So the Clippers win the Draft Lottery meaning that Blake Griffin will be going to the Clippers.
Damn, Griffin and Al Jefferson are gonna be a force to be reckoned with down in the paint defensively and offensively.

Enigma22

Reaction score
fuck. orlando shot amazing after the first quarter. lebron had an amazing game but no one else did. luckily i dont think delonte and mo will shoot that bad again.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
[yt]awpUeVeMbtI[/yt]

That had LeBron shook... and then he cried from his cramps at the end. How is LeBron gonna cramp up in the final minutes of the Eastern Conference finals?

Soulpower

KOBEOWNED.gif

Enigma22

Reaction score
[yt]awpUeVeMbtI[/yt]

That had LeBron shook... and then he cried from his cramps at the end. How is LeBron gonna cramp up in the final minutes of the Eastern Conference finals?

i dont think it had lebron shook considering he had 49 points and shot 66.6% from the field. and the cavs havent played in like 8 days or something so thats probably why he cramped up.

straight_edge76

Im going to go And 1 on everyone; "Bullips took Kobe to school."

Overall imo Carmelo is having a better Western Conference finals then Kobe is.