Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

and of course my Bulls fail to meet a point where they could even be mentioned for a playoff spot lol

They suck nuts... its ALL bout the Lakers and Celtics this year. I see a repeat of last years Finals ALLLLLL over again, and I'm liking it, cause I'm a HUGE! Celtics fan

Rell

Reaction score
If it comes down to the Lakers and Celtics, the Lakers will lose again. We'd match up better with Cleavland.

Boston is hands down the best team in the league, and I hate to admit it :mad:

Qwake

Yeah I'm not a fan of the Celtics but they are the best, they've lost what 2 games this season? Iverson just had a good game by the looks of things, Pistons got a good win but they still need to improve alot.

PS: I hate the Lakers :D

Enigma22

Reaction score
the celtics are a little better but i think the cavs can beat them in a 7 game series in the eastern conference finals. the cavs vs lakers would be a better match up and id like to see them shut down the laker offense.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
That Celtics/Hawks game last night was really good.
Atlanta just kept missing good shots, even open 3-pointers.
Boston couldn't seem to hit any 3s last night either.
But it does look like Boston is definitely the "Beast of the East" this year.

exC.On

Reaction score
^^Yeah and even though they might not do super good in the season, They'll do good in the playoffs.

And Cavs shatted on the Nuggets.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya the cavs dominated the nuggets. delonte west finally got out of his slump and had like 24 or 24 and Z came back with like 20. lebron had his usual 33 or around there.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya lakers drop 2 in a row but atleast it was against a good team this time. the magic are the 4th best team in the league right now.