Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
As much as I hate Clay Bennett for fucking over Seattle, there's no way in hell I'd root for Miami over any other team.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LMFAO @ calling OKC traitors. Clay Bennett, yes... but the Thunder outside of that fuckwad are as respectable an organization this young can be... more respectable than organizations like the Knicks, Heat, Lakers, Bulls, Wizards, Bobcats, Kings... the list goes on and on. Nobody in OKC besides Bennett is a piece of shit... classy fucking organization and a classy city who deserved a team and are proving it every game when 5-10K people STAND OUTSIDE to watch the game on the big screen because tickets sold out and the place is jam packed. I want the Supersonics back as much as anyone... and Bennett deserves to rot beside a bunch of fucking pricks who abandoned a faithful city... and Stern's participation in letting Seattle walk was fucking putrid as well... but OKC doesn't deserve any of this hate.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Fuck, Flywalker, what do you want me to do, kiss Gay Bennett's ass and talk about how "deserving" OKC is? OKC doesn't have shit to do besides Sooners running around, of course they all show up to games. Seattle was a real sports town, Space Needle, Starbucks, Quiznos, whatever. It's nothing personal against the fans, and if I had to start a team, KD'd be my number 1 draft pick. But they should still be in Seattle, that was where it was at, so many memories as a fan. I have a Custom Sonics jersey, along with a throwback Baseball edition jersey in my closet. I wore "Rain Man" Shawn Kemp's shoes to my first day of Kindergarden, saw Vin Baker battle alcoholism, have a copy of Sonicsgate: Requiem For A Team. It'll be a cold day in Hell before I sit here and act unbiased towards the Thunder, and any actual Sonics fan is praying that the Heat sweep the series and get it over with.

Flywalker, who is your team? (Normally i'd say The Wiz, but they're so terrible and you push OKC a lot)? I'm sure you'd feel the same.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
The only, and I mean ONLY positive about all this is that spite for the Thunder has rallied the Seattle area into pushing for a new arena, even having a rally hosted by Shawn Kemp & Gary Payton before Game 2. Hopefully that means we'll see a new SuperSonics team in Seattle before long, and I hope it's an expansion team. Even though no matter what it can't really be the same as the first go-around. I'd still like to see the Sonics around in some form in the NBA.

Reaction score
OKC is OK to me. Good organization ran by a guy who broke his teeth in the business with the Spurs.

Fuck the whole "being loyal" business, especially if the team is sold. He owns the franchise, he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it. Donald Sterling has ran the Clips into the ground the entire time he's owned them except for three seasons. Better to let fiscally responsible owners do what they want, otherwise you have MLB owners i.e the former owners of the Dodgers, the Mets ownership (who, on paper, don't have enough assets to really own the team) and the Pirates ownership.

Doesn't matter, as soon as a team relocates to Seattle (I'd suggest the Kings or Raptors) the Sonics will be back. The city owns the name, colors and lineage such as the NBA Championship they won. It's a similar situation to when the Ravens left Cleveland and an expansion team picked up the franchise as if it never left.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Sonics in six.

Reaction score
I fucking hope so. I hate the Heat, not because of LeBron, but just because of the mega douche Wade has become in just two months. And as much as a defining series the Spurs were for Durantula, Lebron has been showing up when it matters for the last 8 games. Only thing is, who gets fucked by the refs since this is the Finals Stern wants?

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Seattle without question. No way is Stern not going to try and get Lebron his ring. He tried his best last year against Dallas, but Lebron sucked so bad he couldn't do it with help.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I've got OKC in 6. No way they lose at home, and they should take 1 in Miami.

HTK, I'm a Wizards fan... but I'm a Durant fan, lol... I'd never think of cheering the Thunder on against the Wizards, but I like OKC and Durant just the same as EVERYONE (minus Knicks/Jazz fans) loved Jordan and the Bulls.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
[video=youtube;Yi2kH4U7E8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi2kH4U7E8A[/video]

Stern is a fucking DICK! Props to Rome for not losing his cool.

Sidebar: Stern is also a fucking gangster.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:lmmmao:

No, flopping is a cheap trick.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Stern is gangster but shit you don't ask some rhetorical question like that, did you stop beating your wife? And the worst of it all, I highly doubt we'll be getting an apology anytime soon.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
David Stern: The only guy that can make Jim Rome look like the 2nd biggest dick in a conversation.

I think Stern's a terrible commissioner, but at least these interviews he has provide entertainment.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I don't even need to begin to say that the Thunder were fucking robbed in Game 2. Durant was fouled TWICE by LeBron on that last shot. And that kid is as classy as they come saying "No excuses, I should have just made the shot. I can't beg for a foul there." Refs are fucking up with ticky tack calls and missing honest calls left and right.

But the Thunder fucked themselves in by far the worst 1st quarter they've played, and quite possibly the worst 1st quarter in Finals history. That shit was sloppy. Miami wasn't even playing good defense, the Thunder just looked like they were finally stunned by the Finals. Russ gotta fucking chill though. He's not shooting smart. The entire team is struggling to pass to set up plays and open jumpers, and Brooks isn't putting any emphasis on having Serge or Perk body Chris Bosh in the post. You gotta attack Bosh, make him foul you like they made Perkins foul LeBron.

But it was an awesome fucking game anyways.