*Official Movie Discussion Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Watching "August Rush" in my AP Lit class right now. Pretty good movie so far. You'd like it if you like a music/poetry type feel.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
CB4

I can't stop watching this movie on BET because it's so fucking funny in a dumb way. I recommend this movie for fans of Chris Rock and classic hip-hop/rap.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
OMG CB4 was horrible! I'm blackity black y'all!

The Mist with Thomas Jane (looks like Christopher Lambert) alright movie, ending was pretty fucked though.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Harold and Kumar 2: Escape From Guantanamo Bay (Unedited Version)

Funny ass movie, the plot of the movie was pretty dumb but everything else was funny. But the 1st one (Go To White Castle) is WAY BETTER than the second ones. My favorite part of the movie was when they were smoking weed with "George Bush".

8/10

the dark knight

did i mention that this thread is incredibly Blue? you cant really WATCH something while you're the god damned forum. change the thread title to "last movie watched".

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Sure you can. I typically have the TV going at the same time and I am able to follow what is on it whiel I post here.

the dark knight

can doesn't mean you're focusing 100% on both. i can watch a movie on tv while posting here too but im not gonna enjoy it and im not gonna put a lot of focus on here.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I dunno maybe I'm just really good at multi-tasking.

I typically cannot just sit and watch something. Usually I read while watching tv/movies.

the dark knight

no matter how good you are, you cant be INSIDE the movie while you're doing something else.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think this comes back to the emotional investment in entertainment argument I had with K-man a while back. I don't invest anything into a film. I watch it, and I maybe enjoy it. That's where it ends.