Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

cronulla_sharks

Reaction score
Great card, very much looking forward to roleplaying.

Thanks guys.

Marvel26

Reaction score
So what i should do with this on checking ?

If you want to be a part of the fed, go visit the roster section, fill in a template, post it and wait for approval... then come back and check the cards to see if you are on.

Qwake

Okay guys so I had an idea and I wanna see what everybody thinks of it.

Do you think if I made a MNM Predctions thread it would be active? I was thinking, each week I'd show the already announced Mayhem Card and everybody could post predictions for the matches on the show (besides there own match) and we could tally it up and see who wins at the end of the week or something? It wouldn't be much but it might be fun seeing who guesses the most right or something, it would just be to keep a little more activity going around the efed throughout the week.

Just a thought I had, I really don't care if you hate the idea or if it would suck or anything, just throwing it out there. Thoughts?

(Wasn't sure where to post this so I thought I'd put it in this thread since its pretty much the main thread)

JMay187

Reaction score
I say go for it it will keep the activity up.

For the rest of the IWF Roleplayers who have not yet posted a roleplay.

You have three hours until the deadline. Midnight Eastern Time.

Remember to all roleplayers the three strikes rule begins this week. You miss your roleplay and its Strike One. Three Strikes and your out.

Qwake

Yeah okay I guess I'll put a thread up for it starting next week, there isn't really too much time for it this week as the show will be up in a couple days. The activity has been great lately, I think this might keep it consistent.

Also, JMay bringing up the three strikes thing, should we bring back the old "Late Roleplay" thread? I always found that good if you were going to be away or busy doing something, you could just post your reason and it wouldn't count as a strike, do you think thats a thread worth bringing back?

MizMasta3000

side note: This is the greatest and the most organized E-Fed ive ever seen tbh. Ive been on alot of efeds

JMay187

Reaction score
DEADLINE IS DUE.

All roleplay thread have been closed and any late roleplays will not be counted.

These following superstars did not roleplay this week and now have one strike.

Andres De La Hoya - DJ Primetime STRIKE ONE

Harry Hager - Connorten STRIKE ONE

Hayden Arrington - Gards Jr. STRIKE ONE

Louis Loiselle - MonkeyStyle STRIKE ONE

Tom McBrady - That Irish Kid STRIKE ONE

William Andrew Roberts - 1chiban STRIKE ONE

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
just make sure you get one up next week buddy and to answer question about hardcore impact, you van never say never, all depends on the roster/staff size.