Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

i thought of something like that too. Or calling someone out. Make open challenges. endless possibilities

Qwake

^ you mean pretty much like what Colin White did?

Yeah I like what CMS said, it doesn't have to lead anywhere although it could give the staff ideas and it could be pretty fun to interact with different roleplayers/characters then the ones youve RP'd with before, myself I've only RP'd against a few guys from the old IWF and the current one so it could be good to RP with others.

Also good idea to bring back the Battle Royal.

MizMasta3000

I do like Colin's idea but for full time roleplayers to call out others and make open challenges on the roleplay board

JMay187

Reaction score
Why don't you guys give us feedback from the frist two shows that have been posted.

What did you like, what didn't you like?

Let us know like Freeman said this is your E-Fed too.

If you think you have an idea to make it better how will we know if you never speak up and let us know whats on your mind.

cronulla_sharks

Reaction score
A great Monday Night Mayhem. Well written, thanks guys.

A well deserved loss by the way. Losing to one of the best RPers in the whole of Impact was excellent.

By the way, I would help out with staff duties but I work 8:30 - 5, don't get home until 7. The only way I RP is at work and I'm lucky to do that, so I would barely get time to write matches and others. If push comes to shove and you are desperate, I can throw together something in the way of staff duties but it wouldn't be a full time thing, just part time.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice show and the matches are well written. The show really flowed well with the stories coming up from the RP's.

I think I could lend a hand to write a match this week if there's a show but then let me know if you need help guys and I'll see if I can.

cronulla_sharks

Reaction score
I've got a killer RP working in my head and I assume, after the events of Mayhem, that I'm going to be facing Jay Raven a few more times in upcoming Mayhem's and PPVs. The RP really changes the attitude of my face character from an almost focused but easy going face to a face with a serious attitude, which will make things a lot easier for everyone in the future. So with all that in mind, I'd rather not waste this, as its a piece that I don't want to split up.

So I am still hovering over the IWF as you can see, but I'm not going to waste this in the character development thread until the next card comes up and I'll put it in the RP thread. So if we get a strike for not posting in the Character Development thread, I'd like for the staff to know that I am very much here, it was just my choice.

It'd be pointless to waste an RP where I focus completely on Jay Raven when I find out next Mayhem I'm facing someone; so I'd only be able to use half and the other half when I eventually face him.

JMay187

Reaction score
The newly posted Character Developement Thread does not effect you in any way shape or form.

It is just there to practice while we get ourselves sorted out.

You will not be punished for not roleplaying.

MizMasta3000

My Sam Caldwell was just an intro. I have a nice RP cooking for the next MNM

JMay187

Reaction score
Monday Night Mayhem
December 14th, 2009
Jackson, Mississippi
Mississippi State Coliseum
8:00 P.M. - Eastern Time

Dark Matches

Andres De La Hoya vs. Louis Loiselle

Harry Hager vs. Hayden Arrington