Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

I think its a little weird that a dark match is a triple threat tag. Thats just me

MizMasta3000

What? I put it on paper first. Then i type it up and edit it

Qwake

Thanks for the update....right now I just blinked.........................I just blinked again

Post of the year!

The card looks good, should be some interesting and entertaining fights, I'm curious to see who advances in the tournament, I'm gonna have my work cut out for me because whoever advances is going to be a challenging match for me.

JMay187

Reaction score
The Challenge is what brings out the best in roleplays and builds your overall superstar.

If you didn't have a challenge than why would you push yourself to be better?

Qwake

The Challenge is what brings out the best in roleplays and builds your overall superstar.

If you didn't have a challenge than why would you push yourself to be better?

Yeah I know, I wasn't complaining or anything, I was just saying its going to be good to see who I will face because it should be a good match and a nice challenge for me.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I've been doing this shindig for 5 years. In my experience, 9 times out of 10 most guys will wait til the last day to post a roleplay. So I've learned not to stress over that kinda stuff. The more you pull your hair out over something you cannot control "like other people rping" the less enthusiastic you'll be about writing the show itself. Which at the end of the day for those who DO loyally rp on time every time, that's whats important.

I'm only really posting this here because I still don't have access to the staff board. lol. Sorry to be a bother. I just don't know if match assignments are already posted or not. Because I'd probably already have my matches (sans finish of course) done by now if I knew what I was doing. :).

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
since ive been here in IWF alot of people wait til the last day to get some sort of advantage, I think people like to wait til there opponent roleplays so they can reply to what they say and it makes it easier for them to roleplay. I like getting the first blow in although in the past I have literally waited til the deadline was like 5 minutes away.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
In my opinion if you need to wait until your opponent roleplays in order to give you roleplaying material your rp is ten times weaker than the guy who posted before you. And it especially doesn't work if you don't take into account "Hey, maybe that guy is waiting for ME to roleplay as well before HE roleplays".

I've been in feds like that. Where one guy posts an rp 2 hours before deadline and the other guy is complaining that he only has 90 minutes to write a roleplay now.

Also, the excuse that its the only available day that someone can rp that just happens to be on the deadline is also bogus. Because if the deadline was changed then would somehow miraculously find time to change their schedules as to post on THAT day instead.

But meh, it's just how some people play the game. I play it to have fun at this point. I've already had all the accolades I could wish for. I don't need to play dirty.