Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Fatboy Cormier is going to get his ass beat. I don't get the hate for Bones, sure he can be phony lol but the dude is a serial killer. Cormier tries to be this big tough guy, but he just comes off as a butthurt pussy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I love heel Jones. unfortunately as his character progressed his matches get worse. That OVP fight slllllllurrrrrrrrrrrrrrped

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Do you know the guy? What makes him a piece of shit? He's made mistakes like the rest of us.
I don't believe he is victim of a conspiracy, so Jones is either a very sick man or a very bad man. Usually my threshold for shitting on people I don't know is "If all my wrongdoings were broadcasted, would I look as bad?", and quite frankly, JBJ's actions are too similar and too frequent to be considered "mistakes". If anything, they are very bad vices that he just sees as acceptable risk.

That's my opinion anyway, you feel free to think I'm being judgemental or whatever.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
What's he done that's so bad? I'm legit asking I don't follow MMA/UFC much. DUI? That sucks but I won't crucify him for it. Cocaine? lol. Coke is nice. Him threatening to murder Fatboy? I liked that and it's not like he actually tried to kill him. I'm probably missing something.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What's he done that's so bad? I'm legit asking I don't follow MMA/UFC much. DUI? That sucks but I won't crucify him for it. Cocaine? lol. Coke is nice. Him threatening to murder Fatboy? I liked that and it's not like he actually tried to kill him. I'm probably missing something.
He had a DUI and does coke, sure. But this is the worst instance:

Jon Jones Pleads Guilty to Hit-and-Run Charge, Receives 18 Months Probation

According to an Albuquerque Police Department arrest warrant, Jones ran a red light and crashed a rented Buick SUV into another vehicle driven by a pregnant woman on April 26. Jones then allegedly left the car before returning to grab a handful of cash and fleeing the scene again. The victim, Vanessa Sonnenburg, suffered a broken arm as a result of the accident. Police found documents identifying Jones inside the vehicle as well as a marijuana pipe. Jones turned himself in to Albuquerque police 24 hours later. He was subsequently suspended indefinitely by the UFC and stripped of his light heavyweight title.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
That's pretty shitty, but not enough for me to hate the guy.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
The reason I'm salty is because he really doesn't seem to give a damn about who he hurts. I'm all for redemption stories, but so far he has been a pathological liar, and when his words are shit, and his actions are shit, I can't think his personality is anything but.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
CM Punk's debut is supposedly set for late Summer. Get ready for a slaughter.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I could beat up that scrub and I'm an out of shape stoner/drunk with no MMA skills whatsoever.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm an out of shape stoner/drunk with no MMA skills whatsoever.
So is Punk, so it will be an equal fight.

• Haha
Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm sort of bum'd about the Lesnar/Hunt pairing. I love both guys.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Bork got a bjj blue belt!!

Lesnar by flying heel hook