Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I haven't watched UFC 193 yet, but I did read Ronda got knocked the F out.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Don't worry she could still beat up Floyd Mayweather :awyeah:

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
That was an awesome match. Up until this fight Holm was pretty underwhelming in UFC (Her Invicta matches were pretty good though) but a result like this is sure to shake the division up a little.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Rousey got fucked up so bad she couldn't even give a post-fight interview. I guess she's not Bionic Woman :(

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
CM Punk UFC Debut Update

- At a Q&A session with fans last Friday, UFC President Dana White was asked about CM Punk's UFC debut. White stated that Punk will likely fight before the summer of 2016.

"He'll fight – I'm going to say before summer, probably before summer," White said (props to MMA Junkie for the transcription). "Listen, he doesn't have any fights yet, man. Let him take his time and work his way in."

Yo, Phil Brooks! You should focus more on training and not writing comic books.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
UFC Confirms Ronda Rousey Vs. Holly Holm Rematch

If there was any doubt that former UFC Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey would be getting an immediate re-match against new champion Holly Holm, UFC President put that to bed on Thursday morning.

"I think that if we didn't make the rematch, me and Lorenzo (Fertitta, UFC CEO) should probably lose our promoters' license. Yeah, that fight's going to happen. I don't know when, but that's the fight that will happen," White said on ESPN Radio's Mike & Mike.

Ronda Rousey's tough schedule makes it hard to schedule the re-match, as she was set to take time off in 2016 to film Road House. Many have speculated that the UFC hopes to book the fight during their huge UFC 200 event next year. White noted that Rousey is more than deserving of a rematch.

"Ronda Rousey has gone undefeated, taken the sport to another level and was beating the best women in the world in 14 seconds or 30 seconds, so she deserves a rematch. Holly agrees she deserves a rematch, and we'll figure it out," said White.

Rousey resurfaced recently, appearing on her mother's Instagram for a family gathering. Rousey looked in good spirits following her one-sided UFC 193 loss to Holly Holm. You can see the photo below.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
If Rousey wins another undefeated streak is broken and a match to end their trilogy is almost bound to happen.
If Holm wins another Rousey freak out.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Anyone else really confident neither belt changes hands tonight? Weidman & Aldo by TKO just seems right. Also Frankie needs to get the next shot who ever wins.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jose isn't going to wrestle him lol. This will be a striking match. Jose's ego will make him stand.

He is also on like 16 months off which doesn't bode well IMO