Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This gif really sums up Lawler / Mcdonald for me. A really enjoyable fight, Conor wasn't too impressive on the ground imo (might have been due to Chad's wrestling) but he looks like he can hold position until he stands back up at least. His power on that rear straight is freaky also. Frankie vs Conor is a really interesting fight also.
You weren't impressed with the way he death rolled out of that guillotine attempt? Mini man has an amazing guillotine and I thought he had it in deep and it was a wrap. Conor was just like nuh uh bruh, gator roll. I thought he might break his neck escaping that shit.

Other than that, he wasn't impressive on the ground but he was able to weather Mendes. He won't see another wrestler like that at 145. He won't see another wrestler like that unless he winds up facing Khabib at 155

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You weren't impressed with the way he death rolled out of that guillotine attempt? Mini man has an amazing guillotine and I thought he had it in deep and it was a wrap. Conor was just like nuh uh bruh, gator roll. I thought he might break his neck escaping that shit.

Other than that, he wasn't impressive on the ground but he was able to weather Mendes. He won't see another wrestler like that at 145. He won't see another wrestler like that unless he winds up facing Khabib at 155
How about Edgar? I can really see a fight between those two going similar to Edgar / Maynard 2&3. The way Mendes rolled into the guillotine looked really awkward to me also (I know very little of grappling so I'm guessing it was more impressive to a seasoned viewer) who has he caught with it?

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Bethe Correa was fucking murdered.

On other news, the sky is still blue

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Is there any point in anyone vs Rousey any more lol. Most punching power in the division and grappling is ridiculous.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
What a fucking war. Great performance by both men. Can't help but feel for Gus.

Joe/Ali & Bader/Evans fights were a little lackluster but overall a decent card.

Not sure how Jones will bounce back after everything but I think he still takes any rematch with DC/Gus/Bader lol.

Btw The GOAT returned with a video then deleted it:

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Jojo Calderwood is injured, meaning Paige Van Zant will be facing Rose Namajunas on 10th December in Vegas.
Bad news for Jojo, but that will be pretty awesome.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Bellator 145 was actually really entertaining.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard Pitbull vs Strauss was fun, saw Chandler's finish also. You see Thomas Almedia score a beast KO again?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Don't remember. All I remember was the fucking war between Pitbull and Strauss.