Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Watched Bellator 138 today. I liked it. First MMA event I've watched in full in like forever. I never really make it through a full UFC car, but I had not problem with this one. Definitely inclined to watch next weeks card and give Bellator a shot.

Standout for me was Michael Chandler.
Sad that it takes a freak fight like Kimbo vs Shamrock to get eyes on MMA

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sapp gets paid to show up to a fight and turtle up during the first round. Lucky dude

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

He's some kind of pop culture icon in Japan. If any country would it would be Japan

Sapp workout video is best workout video

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The rest of the fights were much better than the Kimbo/Shamrock fight, although Kimbo beasting out of the rear naked choke was pretty entertaining.

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
UFC 189 on Saturday where no matter what happens in the main event it's bound to be entertaining. Plus, Rory finally gets his title shot. Then Sunday you got Wonderboy competing and the Karate Hottie making her debut. If you watch boxing then Friday night you got Thurman headlining PBC! Good weekend to be a fight fan.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Amazing night when two title fights actually deliver amazing drama and action.

Loved the McGregor fight obviously, was fucking hyped. The way he got out of the guillotine attempt was poetry, then the killer instinct to finish it with so little time left in the round. Like Joe said, Aldo vs Conor just got 10 X bigger

Lawler/Rory was the war we expected and deserved. no words except for holy shit. Two fucking lions

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Glorious card. Honestly didn't think McGregor had it in him, but holy hell did he make me eat my words. Aldo/McGregor is going to be massive. The rest of the main card was insane. So many knees. So good. Robbie/Rory was a war.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
This gif really sums up Lawler / Mcdonald for me. A really enjoyable fight, Conor wasn't too impressive on the ground imo (might have been due to Chad's wrestling) but he looks like he can hold position until he stands back up at least. His power on that rear straight is freaky also. Frankie vs Conor is a really interesting fight also.