Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
nickdiaz-smokingquote.png

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Just realized Silva lost all that moral high-ground swagger he had after the match with chael. Dayum

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
MMA math doesn't work. Gus is Gus, he always fights the same way. Jones tailers game plans for opponents. His plan will likely be to weather Rumble early and allow him to wear himself out, as his cardio isn't any good.

Has Rumble gassed at 205? I know he had issues cutting a Mighty Mouse to get down to 70 but his cardio looked on point against Davis for example.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Has Rumble gassed at 205? I know he had issues cutting a Mighty Mouse to get down to 70 but his cardio looked on point against Davis for example.
If Jones comes in looking to wear him down I think he can do it. Depends on how aggressive rumble is

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
LOL 13 seconds.. what a waste of a headliner on the card..
Rousey Dominates.... again

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I was laughing my ass off. Zingano actually thought she could rush her. wow.. just wow!
Zingano is plenty of things.. apparently smart is not one of them.. nor is prepared =/ haha it's like she didn't even try and just fed herself to Rousey.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Zingano is plenty of things.. apparently smart is not one of them.. nor is prepared =/ haha it's like she didn't even try and just fed herself to Rousey.

Like Rousey said in the afterfight interview.. they already knew that Zingano would come out aggressive and were prepared for it. Besides, you don't rush a person who is so skilled at Judo and if you do you end up either on your ass or running past them when they step out of the way. Rousey stepped left and then Zingano made the fatal mistake of trying to take her to the ground aka Rousey's World. Absolutely terrible strategy from Zingano and her team.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
She should vacate the title. No one can touch her.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, that was quick...
Rousey destroyed another one in her way? Surprise, surprise!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
WMMA is so low quality. Rousey is cool but has nobody on her level. the rest are essentially hacks