Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I can see the latter of those two options happening, Jones will have to catch him in a bad spot to submit him but hey it could happen, Jones is a beast.
Rumble has been submitted before. in fact I think all of his losses are by submission

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Rumble has been submitted before. in fact I think all of his losses are by submission

All except the fight vs Burns early in his career, he got TKO'd due to an eye injury so yeah it's very possible for him to get submitted, he seems to especially succumb to the rear-naked choke.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
All except the fight vs Burns early in his career, he got TKO'd due to an eye injury so yeah it's very possible for him to get submitted, he seems to especially succumb to the rear-naked choke.
That 'TKO' was one of the biggest bullshit decisions ever. obvious eye poke that should have been rules a NC.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rumble is one bad hombre and I'll be rooting for his woman beating ass against Jones, but he should be a sizable betting dog. I'd say +300 sounds right without looking

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Only watched two matches from UFC 183.

Iaquinta vs Lauzon was good, I was totally pulling for Iaquinta to win. The dude delivered some lightning fast strikes and when he finally got Lauzon reeling, he kept himself composed, didn't rush and finished him off in a good TKO fashion.

Silva vs Diaz was good, it was definitely nice to see the Spider coming back after 13 months. My favorite round would have to be #1, I was entertained the most in that round.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Strangely I didn't even bother to watch. Watched the Warriors game, sort of forgot about the PPV and then saw Silva had won, which you knew was going to happen. I used to be the biggest Diaz fan, but he is just going through the motions at this point in his career. Good for him I guess, but I don't get excited to see him fight anymore. I hope this PPV didn't sell as well as UFC expected frankly.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I couldn't be arsed to watch the entire thing, either. Just watched those two matches I listed up above. But yeah, Silva winning was predictable, but Diaz was quite alright.

Rousey vs Zingano is something I'm looking forward to seeing this month, actually.

As far as the PPV buys go, well... It seems that Phil 'CM Punk' Brooks dude is probably going to help 'em later in the year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I couldn't be arsed to watch the entire thing, either. Just watched those two matches I listed up above. But yeah, Silva winning was predictable, but Diaz was quite alright.

Rousey vs Zingano is something I'm looking forward to seeing this month, actually.

As far as the PPV buys go, well... It seems that Phil 'CM Punk' Brooks dude is probably going to help 'em later in the year.
lol we will see on that.

Rousey is going to destroy Cat, just like she destroys everyone.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Tate vs McCann was pretty good.
Diaz vs Silva was also great. Diaz being a total prick (as always)

Didn't watch any of the other matches.