Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Nick Diaz: tested positive for weed, a drug that is basically legal in several states, get's banned in one year.
Jon Jones: tested positive for cocain, a drug that is basically illegal all over the world, get's all the support from the UFC.

Weird.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Nick Diaz: tested positive for weed, a drug that is basically legal in several states, get's banned in one year.
Jon Jones: tested positive for cocain, a drug that is basically illegal all over the world, get's all the support from the UFC.

Weird.

Weed is child's play. BAN THE POTHEADS~

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score

Weird.

Not weird- it's typical Dana White, protecting the assets that make him money.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Rumble took it to the Viking last night, what was that 2 minutes?

Yeah, it was pretty quick. Rumble doing that to Gus gives me faith that he could do the same Jones- hopefully much worse.

I wasn't surprised by the Henderson fight at all, Mousasi's a bit of a beast.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah, it was pretty quick. Rumble doing that to Gus gives me faith that he could do the same Jones- hopefully much worse.

I wasn't surprised by the Henderson fight at all, Mousasi's a bit of a beast.

Yeah I mean Gus took Jones to his limit, with Rumble immediately destroying him I gotta say Rumble will be the person who comes closest if not the person who does beat Bones.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Love Rumble, but I will never doubt Jones again. He probably submits Rumble or simply wears him out for a decision

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Love Rumble, but I will never doubt Jones again. He probably submits Rumble or simply wears him out for a decision

I can see the latter of those two options happening, Jones will have to catch him in a bad spot to submit him but hey it could happen, Jones is a beast.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yeah I mean Gus took Jones to his limit, with Rumble immediately destroying him I gotta say Rumble will be the person who comes closest if not the person who does beat Bones.
MMA math doesn't work. Gus is Gus, he always fights the same way. Jones tailers game plans for opponents. His plan will likely be to weather Rumble early and allow him to wear himself out, as his cardio isn't any good.