Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

I enjoy BJJ superfights, but they really need to do something about the draws. Either just cut out time limits (too extreme) or get some judges in there. Some of those "draws" are really one sided. I read about this fight but hadn't seen it, I'll check it out later.

Not quite Jones/DC worthy, but this PPV Saturday is pretty solid, especially compared to most of the shit cards UFC churned out over the course of 2014

Rooting for El Nino and Lawler OBV

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just watched Jones vs Cormier. It was a good one. Glad Jones won!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What can you do but top your hat to Jones and call him the GOAT? I never imagined him out wrestling DC in a million years. but he did, an he broke him. too impressive

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
The PPV overall was decent. Only one knockout one the main card, but could have been worse. The crowd were absolutely, the worst.
As for DC vs Jones it was clear how hard they fought when they were both gassed as fuck by the third. Was really rooting for DC, but Jones fought hard to retain.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why everyone hates Jon Jones? Because he's a meanie?

Admittedly I don't know much about MMA, but I watched the fight last night and tubby guy looked weak as fuck.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why everyone hates Jon Jones? Because he's a meanie?

Admittedly I don't know much about MMA, but I watched the fight last night and tubby guy looked weak as fuck.

Personally I don't like Jones cause he's an asshole, he's an awesome athlete but that's about the only positive thing I can say about him.

DC (or the tubby guy as you call him) really isn't weak. They were both starting to get gassed by round three.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I hate Jon Jones because he is a phony ass bitch, reminds me of LeBron in that regard. He is a prick, but refuses to embrace it publicly. He wants fans, but everything he does turns the fans off.

I would like him a lot more if he were a "meanie" as deth put it. No, he is a hypocritical ass bible thumping lame promo cutting recluse. In the cage though, what can you say? He's the man.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
jooDjNo.png

• Haha
Reactions: seabs

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Jones finally takes an L. Why am I not more satisfied

Cause they aren't going to do anything. It's not a banned substance as far as the testing people are concerned (but weed is performance enhancing in their opinion, lel) and Dana is already protecting the little scrub since the PPV buys were so good.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Whats wrong with coke? Is it even considered a PED?