• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Silva is gonna smash Weidman
Rousey is ripping Tate's arm off
Browne is gonna get taken down and beaten to shit

The last card was cool. Urijah was an animal with that choke out. Joe Rogan called it when Mighty Mouse knocked out Benavides saying Johnson has perfect technique, then BAM Benavides was asleep.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Any thoughts on who is gonna pick up the welterweight belt now that GSP is out indefinitely?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Johnny via wrassling, the first two rounds will be so fun though Robbie can throw and Johnny likes to at first. After that Johnny controls him on the ground. Condit vs Hendricks after Carlos eats up whoever they put in front of him now Brown is injured. War NBK.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Johnny via left hand to jaw KO
You'll know more about him than me, how's Robbie's jaw and reaction to being hit? I saw Nick use him as a punching back but that was a long ass time ago lol. Or is it just a case of Johny carrying a brick in his left glove?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You'll know more about him than me, how's Robbie's jaw and reaction to being hit? I saw Nick use him as a punching back but that was a long ass time ago lol. Or is it just a case of Johny carrying a brick in his left glove?
I've only seen Lawler rocked a few times but I think Hendricks has enough power to drop anyone and Lawler is going to stand with him. Both guys have been in fights where they go to a 'take a shot to land a shot' type of strategy and if Lawler does that he is going to wake up feeling like he took a sledgehammer to the head

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
This week there were rumors that heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar would attend Saturday night’s rematch between Anderson Silva and Chris Weidman. Exactly why Lesnar is coming to Las Vegas for the fight has become a thing of speculation, but as usual people are beginning to whisper that maybe the UFC has something up its sleeve.

During Thursday’s post-press conference media scrum, UFC president Dana White was asked point blank if the UFC would take the opportunity to talk business with Lesnar.

"I honestly don’t know," he said, repressing a grin like a man who just might know more than he wanted to say. "Honestly?" somebody goaded. "Honestly," White said, "I don’t know."

The Minnesota-based pro-wrestler-cum-MMA fighter Lesnar was one of the UFC’s biggest draws. He headlined UFC 100 in his rematch with Frank Mir, which shattered the pay-per-view record (1.6 million buys). Saturday night’s card, which features Miesha Tate and Ronda Rousey for the women’s bantamweight title as the co-main event, has been talked about as UFC 100’s nearest rival in terms of overall magnitude.

Last month another one of the UFC's biggest names, Georges St-Pierre, walked away at least temporarily from the fight game, thus vacating the welterweight belt. With injuries sidelining heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez and lightweight champ Anthony Pettis, the UFC's star power for the first half of 2014 has become an issue. So, will the 36-year old Lesnar come out of retirement?

Sources close to Lesnar told MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani that they didn't think Lesnar was very serious about returning, so who knows. Then again, in a year where anything seems possible, the UFC might be planning to close out 2013 with a bang.

"I personally think that 2013 was the best year of fights we’ve ever had in the history of the company," White said at one point in the scrum. "It was unbelievable. And we’ve got a lot of cool things coming up this next year going right into ’14, that hopefully I can announce on Saturday."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12/...k-to-the-ufc-hey-crazier-things-have-happened

And I though the Wrestling media was Blue. Exfighter goes to watch a huge fight president smiles and now he's signing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12/...k-to-the-ufc-hey-crazier-things-have-happened

And I though the Wrestling media was Blue. Exfighter goes to watch a huge fight president smiles and now he's signing.
Any time Brock gets that itch to return to the Octagon I'm sure it disappears soon after as thoughts of Alistair creep into his head.

lesnarovereem2.gif

That body kick was like getting hit in the gut with a fucking cannonball

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
You still think that Alistair would have won if Brock hadn't gotten sick? Plus pretty sure he got caught for steroids a month later after this match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You still think that Alistair would have won if Brock hadn't gotten sick? Plus pretty sure he got caught for steroids a month later after this match.
Yea, probably. Brock can't take a shot, he just turtles.

Reactions: seabs